• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**THE NVIDIA DRIVERS THREAD**

tryed 326.41 on 770 for the last few days... started to see artifact problems in tomb raider. and crashed grid 2 after about 25mins.... gone back to original 320.08 driver that came with the card.....not bothered with anymore drivers now... pain in my butt changing drivers at this stage :P.... the old saying, if its not broken don't fix it!

tryed 326.41 on 770 for the last few days... started to see artifact problems in tomb raider. and crashed grid 2 after about 25mins.... gone back to original 320.08 driver that came with the card.....not bothered with anymore drivers now... pain in my butt changing drivers at this stage :P.... the old saying, if its not broken don't fix it!

Its very annoying & I feel your pain ! My GTX780 I couldn't use until the 262.xx came out. Good you have some working ones though...

Nvid seem to be throwing out drivers every 2 week's, hopefully you can update if needed...

just ordered a 670 are the drivers safe for this card? and which drivers would u recommend without me having to sith through the last bunch of pages to see which drivers kill the cards?

they always say toss the cd and download from site so dono , the drivers on the cd will prolly be few years old ;p[/QUOTE]

true....the 670's are over a year old now anyways surely there is better drivers than what come with it...

the driver that came with my card has been the best working no problem driver for me (770 thou) and iv tryed a few since!

I've been running MSI GTX660s in SLI and I've had nothing but issues with all drivers i have tried. Recent or going back to 314, its been horrific. Removed the 2nd card for RMA, updated to 328 beta and its been perfect. I think they've had their time. Roll on AMD 9 Series.

I've been running MSI GTX660s in SLI and I've had nothing but issues with all drivers i have tried. Recent or going back to 314, its been horrific. Removed the 2nd card for RMA, updated to 328 beta and its been perfect. I think they've had their time. Roll on AMD 9 Series.

I've also got a pair of MSI 660's in SLI and I've had no issues whatsoever with the 314 drivers and I've been very happy with them. It sounds like you have been unlucky with your second card. Did you try another SLI bridge before RMAing?

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone had any issues with the new 320.49 ? just tried to install it on my GTX570 SOC - driver installed but "display driver" failed in its installation - fine - reboot time

except - no display on reboot - none whatsoever

turned pc off completely, hard off at wall, tried again nothing, booted up on the integrated HD4000 - and in bios nothing detected in either PCI-E slot ?!

also fans spin at 100% on GPU :(

any ideas :(

coincidence or driver install has done something daft ?

Back
Top Bottom