• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**THE NVIDIA DRIVERS THREAD**

Thats a strange one. What makes you say that? They dont install?

Nope they install fine. The problem is that the KFA² cards (or at least, some of them) are non-reference, and for some reason these drivers don't kick the GPU and memory into gear. I get about 4 fps with Heaven with any of the 326.xx drivers, and there have been several more KFA² owners who complained about the 326.xx drivers on the guru3d forums. Windows 7 or 8 makes no difference either, it's the card and driver combo.

Nope they install fine. The problem is that the KFA² cards (or at least, some of them) are non-reference, and for some reason these drivers don't kick the GPU and memory into gear. I get about 4 fps with Heaven with any of the 326.xx drivers, and there have been several more KFA² owners who complained about the 326.xx drivers on the guru3d forums. Windows 7 or 8 makes no difference either, it's the card and driver combo.

Create a thread on the Nvidia forums and see what response you get.

I have issue as well, using the KFA2 GTX 770. Really annoyed, it's crippling as I wish to see if the drivers improve performance on some of my games, as for some it is hit and miss.

I've posted on the Nvidia thread to add to the highlighted issue, but it remains to be seen if anything is resolved.

It means I have to stick with the 320.18 driver.... for how long? Who knows.

I have issue as well, using the KFA2 GTX 770. Really annoyed, it's crippling as I wish to see if the drivers improve performance on some of my games, as for some it is hit and miss.

I've posted on the Nvidia thread to add to the highlighted issue, but it remains to be seen if anything is resolved.

It means I have to stick with the 320.18 driver.... for how long? Who knows.

I'm using 320.49, which seems to have fewer issues with the screens sometimes going black briefly (doesn't like e.g. a program going full screen). Performance wise they're close together though, if there's even a difference.

I've been using 320.49 Beta for a while now without problem but might give these new ones a go at the weekend as all seem to be reporting they are good.

Every driver from the 320.xx and 326.xx branches locks up my PC and hangs/crashes my games. (been playing Crysis 2, 3 and Warframe).

Like seriously, I tried Nvidia's last 6 drivers and the all are messy.

Back to the stable, problem free, 314.22
Windows 8 x64, 560 Ti 1 GB.

It's the drivers.
460/560Ti just aren't stable with anything after 314.22.

Full computer freeze while browsing the web with this driver too. Same thing happens with every driver since 314.22. That's the last driver that still works for me . every other new driver i get lock-ups.
N560GTX-

They seem to perform well in game, just outside of games they just seem to freeze up shame really
Nvidia GTX 560 Ti

who do i have to murder to get a driver that doesn't hate my 560Ti Q_Q
back to 314.22 >_<

Anyone else with a 4x/56x card using this driver with ANY issues or working fine?

I'm using a GTX675m which is basically a 560 and so far no issues at all on the 326 drivers - 320.xx were a bit buggy but 326 have been rock solid and good performers, I've got a couple of older rigs setup with spare 470s for testing stuff that haven't had any issues either.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom