• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**THE NVIDIA DRIVERS THREAD**

Had to go back to 314.22 WHQL after trying 326.80 Beta.

They caused my GTX 660 SLI usage to go slightly odd after about 10-15 mins in-game.

GPU 1 and 2 would be equal usage for the first 10-15 mins then usage on GPU 2 would drop and the FPS was all over the place.

Back to 314.22 and everything is fine once again.

Had to go back to 314.22 WHQL after trying 326.80 Beta.

They caused my GTX 660 SLI usage to go slightly odd after about 10-15 mins in-game.

GPU 1 and 2 would be equal usage for the first 10-15 mins then usage on GPU 2 would drop and the FPS was all over the place.

Back to 314.22 and everything is fine once again.

On the latest 32x's my 660 boost clocks are sporadic even at high GPU usage, going back to 314.22's!

Anyone with the .80 beta drivers have this thing where you open nvidia panel and it hangs and needs to take a min before you can select stuff to adjust. I noticed it with me and a mates comp with these drivers and wondering if its a widespread thing. Not that it matters much as it does respond after about half a min or so. Still.

Anyone with the .80 beta drivers have this thing where you open nvidia panel and it hangs and needs to take a min before you can select stuff to adjust. I noticed it with me and a mates comp with these drivers and wondering if its a widespread thing. Not that it matters much as it does respond after about half a min or so. Still.

I've had this for the last few drivers to be fair. I don't think it's specific to the latest drivers (for me at least)

Can't say I get it. These drivers have been the best for me for quite a while.

Clipboard01.jpg

Clipboard02.jpg

Generally any driver PRE 326.89 are in the 900's to 1000, 326.89 always gives me higher max fps and average frames.

Well I downloaded and installed the 326.80 betas. They perform well.

However came across something weird in Metro Last Light. I think it was the game bugging out rather than drivers. Part of one of the levels all the enemy soldiers just stand still don’t shoot don’t move, cant kill them, but I can hear them shooting me.

In the end I just walked through that part of the game and everything was fine again.

Another issue I had during the same part of the game, was my mouse disappeared and the game exited.

I managed to get the game back up again, but no mouse.

Had to restart.

However came across something weird in Metro Last Light. I think it was the game bugging out rather than drivers. Part of one of the levels all the enemy soldiers just stand still don’t shoot don’t move, cant kill them, but I can hear them shooting me.

In the end I just walked through that part of the game and everything was fine again.

Known Metro LL issue. Same for me and I'm still on 314.22

Back
Top Bottom