• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**THE NVIDIA DRIVERS THREAD**

Hey gang

Thinking of SLI 780s but not sure where NV are with their drivers? Just read some scary stuff on the EVGA forums about SLI 780 ACXs, i.e. terrible performance in BF3

Thoughts?

Quick question for those in the know. I'm in the process of carrying out some testing and need to run in surround with SLI disabled. Previously I have been able to do this by connecting all my monitors to one card and when selecting span displays with surround before clicking on configure I could dedicate the second card to PhysX and it would let me configure it.

However for the purposes of this testing I upgraded to the latest beta driver, from 320.18whql, and it seems I can no longer do this as the option to dedicate the second card to PhysX is now greyed out. This is with two 780's. Does anyone know a way around this or am I going to have to go the hasel of taking the second card out?

Edit: Just tried rolling back to 320.18whql and still can't do this. I have definitely done this before, got the benchmarks to prove it. Maybe I'm misremembering how I had my monitors connected.

Last edited:
Been excellent on my 780, but I think they were targeted towards the 7 series cards.

Think one of the older sets is better for 6 series.

KFA2 have released a new vBIOS for GTX 770 cards so that the latest Nvidia drivers should work properly now. I've not yet had a chance to test it, will try it later and report back.

You need to e-mail them to get the vBIOS, see below:

Good morning all,

Good news for all our KFA2 customers, that there is now a vBIOS update for the GTX770 card range only.

There are no vBIOS' available for any other card yet, as we knew there was an issue with the GTX770 in particular.

To obtain the vBIOS update and instructions on how to install, please send an email across to;

[email protected]

In the email please state which of the below cards you have, this will help me ensure you receive the correct vBIOS;

- KFA2 GTX 770 2GB Reference Card
- KFA2 GTX 770 EX OC 2GB
- KFA2 GTX 770 EX OC 4GB
- KFA2 GTX 770 LTD OC 2GB

Any further questions please feel free to contact me.

Kind Regards,

Back
Top Bottom