• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**THE NVIDIA DRIVERS THREAD**

I'm on 320.xx, why is the software not letting me download 326.xx?
Even when I check on the nvidia website.

Tempted to go back to 314.xx, cos this driver is bad. (saying that, most of the games are ok)

Don't seem to be working fine then :D

lol.

I had tried different versions going back to 314, but this didn't improve. MSI have responded to my RMA and provided me with a new card, but since I've upgraded to a 7970, there is little use for it now.

Waiting on the delivery of the 7970, but the 660 is now mint, possibly a bad card, but hey. Something better coming my way. :D

I'm getting this exact same issue with 320.49 on my 760GTX but in Tomb Raider and JC2 MP so far

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euHVvMAenDU

Sometimes it plays fine for ages but when it starts happening it becomes unplayable, have the drivers ruined my GPU or is this purely a driver issue? Usually this type of graphics issue is related to a dodgy GPU?

Lol, wow that was bad, unplayable. Try the latest 320.80 beta? Perfect on my 780..

326.80 Beta working perfect with my MSI GTX 660s in SLI.

I did have lag when minimizing, maximizing and and moving windows after installing but another restart cured this and haven't noticed it since.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom