• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**THE NVIDIA DRIVERS THREAD**

Soldato
Untill they are officially released, you use at your own risk.

Well with nvidia not officially confirming a problem with the 320.18 we're still using official drivers at our own risk!! So I really don't see the difference.

Edit: These were posted by a guy with 6 posts, why do people trust the source :eek:

Last edited:
Associate
Well with nvidia not officially confirming a problem with the 320.18 we're still using official drivers at our own risk!! So I really don't see the difference.

Edit: These were posted by a guy with 6 posts, why do people trust the source :eek:

The files are digitally signed.

Edit: Seems they are valid but under NDA.

Last edited:
Soldato
I assume that means they've got some kind of nvidia identifier in them :D DLing now but only getting 40KB/s on the yume-akari link or 72KB/s on the sendspace one :mad: Anyone here able to host them on a highspeed link?

Last edited:
Associate
I assume that means they've got some kind of nvidia identifier in them :D DLing now but only getting 40KB/s on the yume-akari link or 72KB/s on the sendspace one :mad:

Yup. Even a single bit change would be flagged up as the digital fingerprint would no longer be valid. I checked them all out before installing.

Soldato
Hmmm Chrome tells me this seems suspicious, other than Avast virus scan how can I check it? Did anyone else download from the Sendspace link?

Back
Top Bottom