• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**THE NVIDIA DRIVERS THREAD**

Caporegime
NVIDIA UPDATE

"June 21st: Driver team continues to work on a new driver and has worked over the past few weekends to ensure the new driver is finished ASAP.
Several users sent their GPUs and systems in, and with those we have been able to reproduce the majority of the issues.
As soon as we have a fully functional driver it will be released. Once again, if you have an issue please roll back to 314.22 WHQL."

Soldato
That's good news. I game I have been playing, Warframe, had a major update release a day before these drivers were launched and since the update people have been having a lot of crashes, including me, and I have no idea of it's an issue with Warframe or an issue with the drivers, and the developers are suggesting people update to the 320.18 drivers to stop the crashing O_o

Associate
I tried these 320.39 last night with BF3 & thought they were worse than the mod'ed 314.22 !

It seemed to stutter & lose frames, no smoothness for me... Any way, I rolled back & I'll wait to see what Nvidia has ?

Soldato
I played some BC2 last night with 320.39 and max temp on GPU was 61°C compared with 81°C (MSI GTX 770 Gaming) when I was playing BF3 a couple of weeks ago using the 320.18s!!

Soldato
Hope this is the right place to ask this as the other thread looks solely for problems. My GTX 670 PE OC will be arriving tomorrow at I know a lot of people reported problems with the 320.18 (I think) am I correct in assuming the 314.22 are ok to use?

Caporegime
Hope this is the right place to ask this as the other thread looks solely for problems. My GTX 670 PE OC will be arriving tomorrow at I know a lot of people reported problems with the 320.18 (I think) am I correct in assuming the 314.22 are ok to use?

Yep, go for those till you hear the feedback on the official new drivers that are coming from Nvidia :)

Caporegime
UPDATE

BF3 corruption fixed in newer driver releasing soon.
Dead Space 3 This is fixed but won't be in the next driver. Scheduled for next major driver branch.
Assassins Creed 3 Corruption Fixed in newer driver
ENB Mod bug with Skyrim won't be fixed until likely our next major driver branch. Don't gather too much about our next driver from this driver as the one we will be releasing soon has more fixes.
BF3 Edge Flicker will likely be fixed in our next display driver branch.

So there you have it, these drivers are BROKEN

Back
Top Bottom