• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**THE NVIDIA DRIVERS THREAD**

Soldato
ok uninstalled the new driver using ddu
uninstalled afterburner
re installed the driver and same problem
installed the previous version of driver 378.78 using clean install option
games now start up as before so new drivers on creators update for me dont work, 1080ti

Associate
Installed the latest drivers. Now my tv's HDR mode is enabled in windows 10. After the drivers installed, I noticed a new HDR and advanced colour toggle in windows display setting.

Soldato
Installed the latest drivers. Now my tv's HDR mode is enabled in windows 10. After the drivers installed, I noticed a new HDR and advanced colour toggle in windows display setting.

Ok i ran into a problem and its ******* me right off..........
not sure if its the card or the cable or the tv LOL

hdmi 2.0b out to hdmi 2.0a in from TI to LG OLED 6b

Everytime i connect the cable i get freezing windows then unfreeze for a split second to freeze again and the display on the tv is trying to engage keeps giving a picuture saying HDR then vanishes then comes back then vanishes.....
dont know how to fix it.. is there a bug with TI and LG b6 OLED ? when i do get a picuture before it vanishes i see sprites/sprinkles or white pixels then vanishes again.... then comes back lol
the cable i bought aswell is this one :
I cant see there being a issue with the cable unless its not a true 2.0a or 2.0b bandwith cable :

KabelDirekt 5m HDMI Cable compatible with HDMI 2.0a/b, 2.0, 1.4a (Ultra HD, 4K, 3D, Full HD, 1080p, HDR, ARC, Highspeed with Ethernet) - PRO Series

Associate
Ok i ran into a problem and its ******* me right off..........
not sure if its the card or the cable or the tv LOL

hdmi 2.0b out to hdmi 2.0a in from TI to LG OLED 6b

Everytime i connect the cable i get freezing windows then unfreeze for a split second to freeze again and the display on the tv is trying to engage keeps giving a picuture saying HDR then vanishes then comes back then vanishes.....
dont know how to fix it.. is there a bug with TI and LG b6 OLED ? when i do get a picuture before it vanishes i see sprites/sprinkles or white pixels then vanishes again.... then comes back lol
the cable i bought aswell is this one :
I cant see there being a issue with the cable unless its not a true 2.0a or 2.0b bandwith cable :

KabelDirekt 5m HDMI Cable compatible with HDMI 2.0a/b, 2.0, 1.4a (Ultra HD, 4K, 3D, Full HD, 1080p, HDR, ARC, Highspeed with Ethernet) - PRO Series

Im not sure about your problem. My card is the 1080 on a different LG OLED. I set the hdmi to deep colour. I did find that i had to set my input label on the tv to anything other than "pc" for the picture to look correct. On "pc" the blacks are elevated making everything washed out, similar to having low black level paired with full output.

Soldato
The first problem I noticed with these drivers was that there was a CRC error, causing me to re-download the driver again.

Secondly, I noticed a new service, NvTelemetryContainer, wanting access to the internet. NVIDIA Telemetry Container service was quickly disabled and blocked with my firewall.

Very unimpressed so far.

Soldato
Im not sure about your problem. My card is the 1080 on a different LG OLED. I set the hdmi to deep colour. I did find that i had to set my input label on the tv to anything other than "pc" for the picture to look correct. On "pc" the blacks are elevated making everything washed out, similar to having low black level paired with full output.

The problem is not getting a picutre at all lol not the quality of the picture,

plugging the hdmi cable into my pc causes windows 10 to freeze then unfreeze then freeze and it freezes everytime the tv tries to lock in the display/resolution poping up a hdr box then vanishing the back up and ect ect
its like its not getting enough of a signal..

Associate
381.65 fixed videos (web/vlc) from lagging on second monitor when having a game running fullscreen / fullscreen borderless for me. Performance seems as good as I've had on my 1070.

Back
Top Bottom