• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**THE NVIDIA DRIVERS THREAD**

How do you disable shadowplay guys?

Go to Geforce Experience centre, Shadow Play should be an icon in the top right IIRC?

Yep and click the power button. I like the idea of ShadowPlay but it does use a fair bit of resources and is quite stuttery for me when it is running in the background. Not tried on the new drivers yet in fairness.

Yep and click the power button. I like the idea of ShadowPlay but it does use a fair bit of resources and is quite stuttery for me when it is running in the background. Not tried on the new drivers yet in fairness.
Turned it on just a minute ago, upon hitting the on button the screen went black followed by a bsod with the error code. 0x7E. Rebooted to test and sure enough the same again. Games running fine though. Using the latest drivers.

Back
Top Bottom