• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**THE NVIDIA DRIVERS THREAD**

V F

V F

Soldato
3D might work with the Shadow of Mordor games? Though I've always found 3D iffy. Even movies I found it iffy but it worked nice with high contrast films such as Avatar and Tron Legacy.

V F

V F

Soldato
Updated to latest drivers. Nothing but problems. Steam link settings needed to be changed, then my clocks are stuck at 2D. Rolling back seems to now crash my games.

Ouch! I'm still on .33. Never saw anything in the release notes from the past two releases that seem to affect me.

Last edited:
Soldato
I got an update for the ge force thing earlier, tried to play BF1 and my 980ti rams up to 100% fans, I have uninstalled it and still the same, all was great last night until this update.

Man of Honour
Reverting back to .53 seems to have helped. It black screened during installation though and the control panel has disappeared, but the clocks seem to be playing ball!

Edit: working again now.

Last edited:
Soldato
Well even after rolling back the drivers etc now even at the desktop my fans ramp up to full speed, Cpuz says the temps are fine and even firestorm says the same and does not pick up the fan speed, looks like my card has gone t ++s up and not had it long.

Man of Honour
Well even after rolling back the drivers etc now even at the desktop my fans ramp up to full speed, Cpuz says the temps are fine and even firestorm says the same and does not pick up the fan speed, looks like my card has gone t ++s up and not had it long.

I had to use DDU in safe mode! What a rubbish driver release.

Back
Top Bottom