• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**THE NVIDIA DRIVERS THREAD**

It's been discussed before and it's better this way, you don't need to trawl through the thread, you click last page see people discussing new driver then go to nvidia website and download it yourself.

Trouble is new drivers can be released anytime, I sometimes overlook checking this thread out for a couple of days for new info on drivers meaning I miss out on getting new drivers earlier, but I always have a glance at the Graphics card section daily and new threads headlining new drivers is much better and grab my attention as did Dicehunters.
Shame on you Stulid boo hoo.

Still seems illogical having read so many people dislike this format and would prefer a dedicated thread about that current release instead of everything piled into one, Oh well, Anyway the driver is working nicely and no bugs to report so far.

Trouble is new drivers can be released anytime, I sometimes overlook checking this thread out for a couple of days for new info on drivers meaning I miss out on getting new drivers earlier, but I always have a glance at the Graphics card section daily and new threads headlining new drivers is much better and grab my attention as did Dicehunters.

+1

Is it just me or is scrolling in chrome a heck of a lot smoother with these drivers. I dont think chromes updated unless it did and i didnt see but the only thing i have changed recently is update my nvidia drivers to the ones that came out a few days ago and ive noticed scrolling in chrome lookin very very slick when you hold the middle mouse button and drag up and down. Unless its just me.

Is it just me or is scrolling in chrome a heck of a lot smoother with these drivers. I dont think chromes updated unless it did and i didnt see but the only thing i have changed recently is update my nvidia drivers to the ones that came out a few days ago and ive noticed scrolling in chrome lookin very very slick when you hold the middle mouse button and drag up and down. Unless its just me.

Come to think of it, I believe you're right. The scrolling does seem much smoother.

Why not make this thread (and the equivalent AMD thread) stickies for this part of the forum, and update the thread title with driver number and date when new drivers are released?

I had to disable hardware acceleration in chrome due to when 3DVision being enabled, it borked chrome completely.

I am unsure if that is a result of these drivers or a chrome update or using surround.

Edit: Also, recently, Chrome has had my GPU's running at 993, and they would not drop down to 324(?), whether minimised or not.

Hey guys just a heads up about the 332.21 driver, I would give a while the installer seems to be messed up.

It didn't install twice, the second time deleted my old driver and took 7 further attempts to install and then didn't recognize a gpu being present had to reinstall for that.

Back
Top Bottom