• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**THE NVIDIA DRIVERS THREAD**

Soldato
Is that still happening? Was still on 397 until recently as had endless issues with driver crashing with Gsync in windowed absolutely drove me nuts. 441 seems ok so far, touch wood.

Nvidia Inspector has an option to turn on onscreen indication, it shows a GSYNC ON overlay top left.

This option is also within NVCP if you don't have NV Inspector.

Man of Honour
I didn't think I had it either until I re-read what Kelt actually said. I was looking in the "Manage 3D Settings" but it's actually the 4th drop down category in the top left. To be honest I have never clicked on any of those up there and theres even a "show GPU activity icon in Notification Area" option. Never even knew that existed!! :o

Permabanned
The top menus is where they have G-Sync OSD and PhysX OSD also but they may only show up dependant what part of the menu you are on at the time as the menu up top changes.

Soldato
This option is also within NVCP if you don't have NV Inspector.

Not for those of us with telemetry turned off, NVCP won't work without it.

turning up sharpness in your screen tends to introduce artifacts that's why it's always recommend to leave sharpness on a neutral setting

Lumasharpen tends to conflict with TAA I've noticed, like flickering effects on trees etc.

bru

bru

Soldato
It's amazing how some people can even stand being connected to the Internet at all, I mean in the modern world everything wants to call home.:)

Soldato
Not much to take anyway but never been bothered as far as I’m concerned they can have it :p.

tumblr_mldfalIdAe1r95w7yo4_250.gif

Back
Top Bottom