• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**THE NVIDIA DRIVERS THREAD**

Does anyone know what was updated in the Physx software ?
We've seen quite a few updates to it over the last 6 months but not 1 bit of information telling us what exactly was updated.

Anyone having issues with MPC-HC video player and the 332.21 drivers?

Since installing this driver, when watching x264 encoded mkv video files, I get this momentary pause randomly (last about 1/4 of a second maybe), every 30 minutes or so. I've never had this before and it only started after updating to these drivers.

Anyone?

Anyone having issues with MPC-HC video player and the 332.21 drivers?

Since installing this driver, when watching x264 encoded mkv video files, I get this momentary pause randomly (last about 1/4 of a second maybe), every 30 minutes or so. I've never had this before and it only started after updating to these drivers.

Anyone?

It might pay to report those kinds of bugs on the nVidia forums. Try these new Beta's and if it is still doing it, let them know (don't forget to include your whole system and OS).

Not had chance to try the new ones yet, but i shall have ago, not looking forward to bleeding later, new set up is a pig! I basically have to do a death roll with it! And that ain't easy as it weighs a ton!

Haha, yer I know that one. It can be a nightmare picking the case up with everything in it... I might stick mine on the scales one day (if I care enough) just to see how much it all weighs :D

Happy now Greggers? :D

Totally. I left the game alone, as I could see the 3D potential for it and now it is fixed, it looks stunning. Anyone who likes 3D NEEDS to give this a play.

I find the hardest bit is getting them to stop going back round. You tilt the case on every angle and clear the big bubbles, just to watch them go back into the damned loop again from the res. Plenty of some severe shaking of the case mostly works for me and squeezing the pipes for a second also helps.

Last edited:
Happy now Greggers? :D.

My new system was a pig to bleed as well...Still a few big old bubbles poppin' up.

Moar pumps.

Totally. I left the game alone, as I could see the 3D potential for it and now it is fixed, it looks stunning. Anyone who likes 3D NEEDS to give this a play.

I will, eventually, bf4's managed to draw me back in after 2 months away :(

I will, eventually, bf4's managed to draw me back in after 2 months away :(

As soon as Mantle is released, I will not play BF4, as it will be old hat and I will be bored of the game :D Only joking and I should fire it up again. I want to like Assetto Corsa but like you, I can't steer some of those tight corners on my 360 pad, as the movement isn't enough... I need a wheel but just don't have the room for one and it would probably be a 5 minute wonder for me.

Back
Top Bottom