• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**THE NVIDIA DRIVERS THREAD**

It's fine, installed anyhow (to see if they fix my DX12 Division 2 issue). Hoping they've rewritten their DX12 driver tbh.

I doubt it. It will be to support the new features in the updated DX12 API Microsoft unveiled a few weeks back. DX12 performance in the Division 2 is an issue for Ubisoft and Nvidia to fix. The game is a AMD game so I imagine that has something to do with it.

Last edited:
When I install the Nvidia drivers I always untick the physx option, normally the experience thing too. Do I need these? I've just started playing a bit of COD:MW, first time gaming in years.

Could do with a new graphics card next too.

Since the latest drivers iam not getting any sound via hdmi. The device shows in device manager but says hdmi lead is disconnected enen though its not. Any ideas whats causing the issue?

I've been having problems with with latest 2 drivers and my gtx 1080 driver crashing while playing Sekiro and the new cod, I've rolled back to 442.74 and no more crashes.

Thanks for the reply, do many games make use of Physx?

If I do upgrade my 1060 to say a 2070 or 2070 Super what is the recommended procedure with the drivers? Will they work or should I perform an un-install and clean install?

The Arkham games is nice with it.

Last edited:
Found a bug in the latest DirectX 12 Ultimate Nvidia drivers...

Even though I have Sharpen in the Nvidia Control Panel, Sharpen is NOT being applied in Modern Warfare etc

Back
Top Bottom