• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**THE NVIDIA DRIVERS THREAD**

I tried Google, but my skills are crap. What engine does SE V2 use? Considering that yields a big boost in performance from the list, does it mean I can use SSAA as previously the game for me dipped in framerates with that turned on.

I'd love to play Metro again using Super Sampling too, but 6% increase is a bit meh. I guess I should run the Metro Benchmark before the driver is released on Monday to test for myself what increases it brings. :)

I tried Google, but my skills are crap. What engine does SE V2 use? Considering that yields a big boost in performance from the list, does it mean I can use SSAA as previously the game for me dipped in framerates with that turned on.

I'd love to play Metro again using Super Sampling too, but 6% increase is a bit meh. I guess I should run the Metro Benchmark before the driver is released on Monday to test for myself what increases it brings. :)

From what I can dig out it runs on Unreal Engine 3, which Batman also runs on showing a lower gain...

Personally I think Nvidia have found a far more efficient driver method that is being implemented one game at a time, I wouldn't be surprised to see fairly large gains in some other titles over the coming months.

From what I can dig out it runs on Unreal Engine 3, which Batman also runs on showing a lower gain...

Personally I think Nvidia have found a far more efficient driver method that is being implemented one game at a time, I wouldn't be surprised to see fairly large gains in some other titles over the coming months.

That's my thinking and hopefully, we are both correct.

Hitman is broken for SLI period.

I think Pgi tested and found by engaging SLI the increase was around 8% or something around that.

Awful bench for SLI users and seriously broken at some level for nVidia users. Higher clocks resulted in the bench producing the same or even less frames and the same for the CPU being clocked up.

Hitman is broken for SLI period.

I think Pgi tested and found by enabling SLI the increase was around 8% or something around that.

Correct :)

Off the top of my head...

single card = 60fps
2 cards = 67fps
2 cards 10% OC = 67fps
2 cards 20% OC = 67fps
2 cards 30% OC = 67fps

Last edited:
Correct :)

Off the top of my head...

single card = 60fps
2 cards = 67fps