• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**THE NVIDIA DRIVERS THREAD**

Betas are normally fine. WHQL is just a certification that some numbnuts at Microsoft has approved the driver for use. Unless you hear people screaming bloody murder on the message boards that the driver is terrible, then there's no harm in trying them.

They're normally in beta for a couple of weeks I think.

Betas are normally fine. WHQL is just a certification that some numbnuts at Microsoft has approved the driver for use. Unless you hear people screaming bloody murder on the message boards that the driver is terrible, then there's no harm in trying them.

They're normally in beta for a couple of weeks I think.

yeah i know about the certification from microsoft for whql. I have had bad experiences with `Beta` drivers in the past but maybe times have changed ;)

Stupid 14:00 - 22:00 all week. I am proper looking forward to these. I just had a look at the Sniper elite bench thread and the Tomb Raider bench thread and can't believe there is more performance to be had. nVidia already owns in those benches :D

Stupid 14:00 - 22:00 all week. I am proper looking forward to these. I just had a look at the Sniper elite bench thread and the Tomb Raider bench thread and can't believe there is more performance to be had. nVidia already owns in those benches :D

I don't think you will see much on SEV2 as it already scales well all the way to 4 GPUs with desktop PCs. That 53% is probably more to do with laptops or similar.

I don't think we will be seeing a 53% increase on SEV2 for SLI on desktop PCs as the game already scales very well going from 1 all the way through to 4 GPUs.

I was chatting with PGI and said that both my GPU's were pretty much 99% the whole time (as did he) in SEV2. I will be surprised if I see anything like that kind of boost on my system.

Back
Top Bottom