• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**THE NVIDIA DRIVERS THREAD**

I was chatting with PGI and said that both my GPU's were pretty much 99% the whole time (as did he) in SEV2. I will be surprised if I see anything like that kind of boost on my system.

I think you will get an improvement but it will be around 3% or 4% which may sound small but is still worth having.

If NVidia have done it right the minimum fps in games could be noticeably higher which would be a real bonus.

The perf increase may be down to even better driver efficiency rather then getting card usage up over sli. The new driver may render frames 70% quicker still leaving usage nice and high.

Remember 12.11, usage was always 99% pre 12.11, post 12.11 it was still 99% but frame rates were 15-25% higher due to the driver being more efficient on gcn.

We won't know anything solid until the drivers land and we can test, I'll be doing stock runs of most of the games mentioned today to give some comparison.

8pm, nice one an excuse to bail out of work early :D

Some speculation on the Guru3D page that those release notes may just be place holders or an unfinished list. Time will tell.

I am at work till 22:00

haha.gif

Got sev2, tr, SD, hitman all benched at stock last night and have plenty of bf4 runs from last week stored too. So I'll be rolling out results as and when I get them

Back
Top Bottom