• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**THE NVIDIA DRIVERS THREAD**

Caporegime
All depends if you play any of those games. None of the issues affects anything I play atm.

I did read this regarding Warzone between two people who are obviously disagreeing with each other :p

call of duty black ops cold war - Issue fixed with 496.49
496.13 kills the game its the driver that brings that error period if the game has this or that nobody cares, ppl only care if works and with 496.13 the issue comes up , 496.49 does not

There was no change in 496.49 for the CoD issue, like has been told to you countless times the issue was a randomly occuring shader generation glitch that could happen on any system at any time where a fringe instability or bitflip occurred. all that 496.49 did was result in the shaders rebaking. until Activision resolves the fault on the game client, any time the shaders rebake, its just going to be swapping around people that have the access violation.

Soldato
Is Nvidia ever to to get around to doing a new, modern control panel?

The current one is just so S---L---O---W and clunky.

How long to populate the list of games, when customising settings!

Soldato
Is Nvidia ever to to get around to doing a new, modern control panel?

The current one is just so S---L---O---W and clunky.

How long to populate the list of games, when customising settings!
I just tried and it took like half a second. The control panel might be ugly, but I've never found it to be slow. Are you using a mechanical drive?

V F

V F

Soldato
The AMD method looks the business but very sluggy

You'll not remember Catalyst Control Center? (CCC) back in its day. Now that was horrible. It could take 45 seconds to just over a minute to load in the XP days. It wouldn't work without dot Net.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
for me the nvidia control panel has never changed much and i like that sort of consistency

I never ever load the control panel for anything, didn't even know it existed still until now. I do everything via GeForce Experience that I need and don't touch anything else!

Back
Top Bottom