• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**THE NVIDIA DRIVERS THREAD**

Associate
Tried a studio driver a little while ago for battlefield 2042 as someone said it worked great for them, for me i was getting way lower fps when using it so went back to game ready driver, fps went back up.

Hate changing drivers and avoid it if i can, if a driver is working good for me i usually stick with it for as long as i can or until im forced to upgrade lol

Caporegime
Tried a studio driver a little while ago for battlefield 2042 as someone said it worked great for them, for me i was getting way lower fps when using it so went back to game ready driver, fps went back up.

The CES Studio Driver 511.09 was working very well for me and Battlefield 2042 on my RTX card! Can't say for the GTX system and the card isn't compatible haha

Associate
The CES Studio Driver 511.09 was working very well for me and Battlefield 2042 on my RTX card! Can't say for the GTX system and the card isn't compatible haha
Yeah i think thats the driver i tried, my fps went right down even more when using it, not sure why so went back to the grd

Caporegime
NVIDIA DEV CUDA DRIVER 511.23 / NEW DLDSR INCLUDED

Discussion
https://forums.guru3d.com/threads/nvidia-dev-cuda-driver-511-23-dldsr-included.441429/#post-5982126

OniKeaton " Driver have new option in CPL for enabling DLDSR on RTX line gpus, so a day faster if you want to try new option. So, I stripped the CUDA stuff and effectively made 511.23 a standard NVIDIA driver release (590.7 MB compressed)"

DOWNLOAD MODIFIED DRIVERS (Early test before the officials!)

Caporegime
Drivers have installed perfectly on my RTX 2070 super, here's the new mode below :)

Clipboard02.jpg

Soldato
New 511.23 driver is available -

https://www.nvidia.com/en-gb/drivers/results/185117/

Release Highlights
Game Ready Drivers provide the best possible gaming experience for all major new releases. Prior to a new title launching, our driver team is working up until the last minute to ensure every performance tweak and bug fix is included for the best gameplay on day-1.

Game Ready for God of War

This new Game Ready Driver provides the best day-0 gaming experience for God of War, which utilizes NVIDIA DLSS to maximize performance and NVIDIA Reflex to minimize latency. In addition, this new Game Ready Driver offers support for the latest new titles and updates including Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Extraction, Hitman III, The Anacrusis, GRIT, and Monster Hunter Rise.

Gaming Technology

• Includes support for NVIDIA DLDSR (Deep Learning Dynamic Super Resolution)
Learn more in our Game Ready Driver article here.

Full release notes -

https://uk.download.nvidia.com/Windows/511.23/511.23-win11-win10-release-notes.pdf

Back
Top Bottom