• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**THE NVIDIA DRIVERS THREAD**

Caporegime
Oh, it was only the processor? Thought it was hammering the SSD/NVME... and a smidge of GPU usage unless someone can correct me?

Some were reporting much higher usage with the dwm.exe issue.... I had to go back to the previous drivers though as I was getting this awful hitching in my games! Very odd

Associate
So newer drivers are poop? im not having any problems with the driver im currently on but was thinking of maybe installing newer ones as a few behind, if they are poop wont bother though lol

Caporegime
NVIDIA GeForce 512.77 WHQL driver

Game Ready for Evil Dead: The Game
This new Game Ready Driver provides the best day-0 gaming experience for Evil Dead: The Game, which uses NVIDIA DLSS to maximize performance. In addition, this new Game Ready Driver offers support for the latest releases including Dolmen and Vampire: The Masquerade – Swansong.

Fixed Issues
- [Adobe Premiere Pro]: Fixed intermittent DirectX related crashes. [3572670]

Open Issues
- [NVIDIA Ampere GPU]: With the GPU connected to an HDMI 2.1 audio/video receiver, audio may drop out when playing back Dolby Atmos. [3345965]
- Club 3D CAC-1085 dongle limited to maximum resolution of 4K at 60Hz. [3542678]
- [GeForce RTX 3090 Ti] Oculus Rift S/Pimax 8Kx is not detected. [3632289][3626116]

Release Notes https://us.download.nvidia.com/Windows/512.77/512.77-win11-win10-release-notes.pdf

Download https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/geforce-512-77-whql-driver-download.html ( Feel free to add the Nvidia link )

Caporegime
512.96 Studio Driver

Fixed
[Grid 2019]: Flags and banners will no longer flicker during gameplay.
[Adobe Premiere Pro]: Fixed Direct3D-related Crash Dumps.
[Adobe Premiere Pro]: NVIDIA Control Panel now allows users to modify the Image Sharpening setting.
[Maxon] [Cinema4D] [RedShift] [Photoshop]: Driver change will now report that the device creation has been filled.

Caporegime
NVIDIA GeForce 512.95 WHQL

Game Ready for HITMAN 3

This new Game Ready Driver provides the best day-0 gaming experience for the HITMAN 3 – Year 2 update, which introduces ray tracing and uses NVIDIA DLSS to more than double framerates. In addition, this new Game Ready Driver offers support for the latest releases including Sniper Elite 5 and the early access launch of My Time at Sandrock

Fixed Issues
- [Grid 2019]: Flags and banners will no longer flicker during gameplay.
- [Adobe Premiere Pro]: Fixed Direct3D-related Crash Dumps.
- [Adobe Premiere Pro]: NVIDIA Control Panel now allows users to modify the Image Sharpening setting.

Open Issues
- Toggling HDR on and off in-game causes game stability issues when non-native resolution is used.
- [GeForce RTX 3090 Ti] Oculus Rift S/Pimax 8Kx is not detected.
- Videos played back in Microsoft Edge may appear green if NVIDIA Image Scaling is enabled upon resuming from hibernate or booting with fastboot.
- [DirectX 12] Shadowplay recordings may appear over exposed when Use HDR is enabled from the Windows display settings.
- [Assassin's Creed Origins] Game displays flicker when character is under water near a boat.
- Monitor may briefly flicker on waking from display sleep if DSR/DLDSR is enabled.
- [NVIDIA Ampere GPU]: With the GPU connected to an HDMI 2.1 audio/video receiver, audio may drop out when playing back Dolby Atmos.
- Club 3D CAC-1085 dongle limited to maximum resolution of 4K at 60Hz.

Release Notes https://us.download.nvidia.com/Windows/512.95/512.95-win11-win10-release-notes.pdf

Download https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/geforce-512-95-whql-driver-download.html

Caporegime
NVIDIA RTX / QUADRO driver (516.25)

New Features in Version 515 U1
This release includes bug fixes and driver component enhancements to improve performance.
Support for Windows 11 22H2 operating system
Studio Application/Feature Support ...

To install on other cards ( if you want to risk doing it lol )

works well with 3090.

I hope we'll get a native geforce driver for win11 22H2 very soon with more optimizations for games.

Rock solid driver on both my RTX2060 and RTX2080S. Very stable FPS and very fluid feeling/smoothnes in games.KEEPERS!
Installed fine with nvcleaninstall + before I Have added PHYSYX and OPTIMUS FOLDER from previous driver, so my laptops with both RTX2060 and 2080S could work without problem.

Caporegime
Nvidia GeForce 516.31 Tesla ( Modified )

Use NVCleanInstal to install.

copy this archives in folder NVI2 of other drivers ie (NVIDIA GeForce 512.95)
NVI2\presentations.cfg
NVI2\presentations.dll
NVI2\progress.htm

Some are reporting very decent performance increases akin to the modified NVIDIA RTX / QUADRO driver (516.25)

Caporegime
Working brilliantly for both my RTX and GTX!! Just needed to set the right template ie for my GTX it was "Quadro M4000 as a hardware template and signature has been ticked".

Not many will do this though as I do like modified drivers :D

Soldato
Working brilliantly for both my RTX and GTX!! Just needed to set the right template ie for my GTX it was "Quadro M4000 as a hardware template and signature has been ticked".

Not many will do this though as I do like modified drivers :D

Any gains/smoothness or just no problems??

Back
Top Bottom