The OCUK anonymous confession thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
OP
I am a bad person, I ised the have this very close female friend who I had a thing for. Unfortunately I also got a nasty pleasure out of seeing her hurt because it made me feel better about my own problems in life. When I had a problem that mentally I couldn't deal with, I would ring her up and persuade her to come over to my place, with the full intention of sleeping with her for a few nights, before breaking it off harshly a short while later. She was miserable about it, but because she is an insecure person, she kept coming back time and again. One night when I was feeling particularly bad, while I was in the middle of screwing her, I made her mobile dial the number of her boyfriend at the time, to force them to break up. It worked, unfortunately the next time I saw her she was in hospital, having taken an overdose. I never got the blame for this, she simply assumed that one of us had lay on her bag and it had somehow re-dialled the last number.

I done this for a period of three years constantly playing with her emotions. Looking back on it I do realise I was being a complete ******* to her and should possibly be castrated for my sins. I'd like to take this opertunity to say at least in this little way, I am sorry for what I've done and that she definately didn't deserve it. I would love to be able to confess to her face-to-face, but I can't because to this day she remains a good friend of mine and is always there for me when I need help and I can't risk losing that.

Sorry.

Soldato
Docaroo said:
READ THE BOLD!! Boyfriend will definately kill the guy... if I was the BF in this situation and found out that the GF had slept with flatmate I'd not be a happy chappy. And by that I mean I'd accidentally run over the guy's dog.

And by accidentally I mean repeatedly and by dog I mean face.

*HOT CHICK CLAUSE....

If you're housemate looks like this then you may proceed to bone her brains out:

nickywhelan004kj6.jpg
nicky243x243vv7.jpg

(Nicky Whelan aka Pepper Steiger from Neighbours)... bone away!!

LOL haha

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Vanilla said:
I am a bad person, I ised the have this very close female friend who I had a thing for. Unfortunately I also got a nasty pleasure out of seeing her hurt because it made me feel better about my own problems in life. When I had a problem that mentally I couldn't deal with, I would ring her up and persuade her to come over to my place, with the full intention of sleeping with her for a few nights, before breaking it off harshly a short while later. She was miserable about it, but because she is an insecure person, she kept coming back time and again. One night when I was feeling particularly bad, while I was in the middle of screwing her, I made her mobile dial the number of her boyfriend at the time, to force them to break up. It worked, unfortunately the next time I saw her she was in hospital, having taken an overdose. I never got the blame for this, she simply assumed that one of us had lay on her bag and it had somehow re-dialled the last number.

I done this for a period of three years constantly playing with her emotions. Looking back on it I do realise I was being a complete ******* to her and should possibly be castrated for my sins. I'd like to take this opertunity to say at least in this little way, I am sorry for what I've done and that she definately didn't deserve it. I would love to be able to confess to her face-to-face, but I can't because to this day she remains a good friend of mine and is always there for me when I need help and I can't risk losing that.

Sorry.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :(

Associate
i can never say goodbye or make up for what ive done and ill remember it for all my days but it offends me to be called a ****** and worm when the situation that i was in clearly dictated my actions, when i said she wasnt well i didnt mention what the illness was and certain people jumped to conclusions, she had a problem, i wont mention anymore and i didnt want to mention because i dont want people to judge her because it wasnt her fault. As i said the situation dictated the actions, my gran had cancer and the stress didnt help her infact it made her worse she died 5 months before her in feburary. i blamed her for making my granny worse. But now im older what i said before is how i feel but at the time i was soo very angry

i still miss her and my granny and i love them both but i know what happened was for the best for me and my famliy

We can only make judgements based on the information we are given at the time dude.

So, my apologies if my response was hurtful, but it was based on the original post.

Permabanned
QUOTE:

Sorry.

THIS DUDE SUCKS what a complete scumbag deserves to die nastily

Associate
stinka said:
QUOTE:

Harsh but fair, in this instance. The sad thing is he continues his consumerish behaviour towards her even now when he says he's sorry.

Soldato
ouchy, damn man thats bad. Tell her now! If I every skrewed around with a girl with the intention of not continuing it I would never be able to look her in the eyes again. Let alone rinse and repeat. And I woudl be VERY apologetic and tell her what I was doing if she ended up ODing. This is the best chance you can have to redeem yourself. Tell her.

Man of Honour
Vanilla said:

Sorry.

IMO, you must have been very disturbed to do the things you did. You said yourself that she didn't deserve it, but she does deserve the truth. You owe it to her to tell her the truth and hopefully you're friendship will be strong enough to go through it. Not telling her is just adding to you wrongs. Get some courage and do the right thing.

Burnsy

Permabanned
stinka said:
QUOTE:

Sorry.

What goes around comes around.

Soldato
Vanilla said:

Sorry.

:eek: :( Thats pretty bloody harsh. Shame on you.

Soldato
OP
I hate myself.

Theres this girl that I like and Ive liked her for a long time, a really long time. We've been good friends ever since we met and she's my best friend. I told her a while back that I liked her and as you can imagine i was really scared of rejection or that we would grow apart because of it.

Something I should add just now is that she has a boyfriend and they've been together for quite a while. So I obviously wasnt expecting her to ditch him for me, she's happy with him and there'd be something wrong with me if I couldnt accept that.

Now ever since I've told her she's been really cool about it, like you would expect a best friend to act like about it. Also since I told her we've grew even closer. This niceness on her part has made my feelings for her grow even more. Im not the kind of guy that takes the idea of love lightly and I dont go around sayin it when I dont mean it, but...I really think I love this girl.

As I previously said she has a boyfriend who also happens to be one my friends, not a really close friend just someone I talk to a lot at school. He's a really cool guy most of the time and on the surface seems to be the perfect guy. The thing is, he's anything but. I know a lot of what Im about to say is going to sound like jelousy, which I suppose it is to a degree, but Im not the only person who thinks like this. A lot of this also comes from her.

He treats her like **** almost every day. He constantly ditches her to follow his own interests but always expects her to drop everything shes doing for him. It seems like every second day he really upsets her, making her cry and such. He lies to her about things all the time and is basically a control freak. Its pretty obvious that he dosnt feel the same about her as she does about him. From an outsiders point of view it seems as though he is only staying with her so he can make himself feel better by exploiting her feelings. Also from an outsiders view, and even from her own, this relationship isnt going to last much longer. However, even though he treats her like this she still puts in lots of effort to be with him and obviously she loves him.

I KNOW I can treat her better than this. I would do anything for this girl.

The thing I hate the most in this whole thing though is myself. I hate having these feelings for her as I know that they won't lead anywhere good. Even though we're best friends I dont think she feels the same way about me or that she ever will. But still I like her and will always have this small hope that she will like me. This small hope will be my biggest downfall because when/if she finnishes with her current boyfriend I highly doubt she'll want to go with me, so when she moves onto another guy it will kill me. I know its gonna be really difficult for me but I still want to stand by her even if its just as a friend. I just wish I didnt feel this way towards her but I cant help it and I feel like its dragging me down.

Soldato
OP
I recently got Banned from a forum for a really stupid reason. I got involved with a couple of people who had a chip on their shoulder with the owner of the forum, and helped them spread their malicious word, for that, I am sorry. I dont expect to be forgiven for my deadliest of sins!

Soldato
OP
I've been with my girlfriend for 5 years now, love her to bits, but sex life is non-existent. It has always been this way, although she tried harder at first, now its a real struggle to do anything, to the point where she gets in a mood from me nagging. Have tried everything, she just has no sex drive, or interest in sex. she has never cheated, nor have I. Tried romantic thing, even went to Relate, but we moved so that put an end to that. She doesn't want to go back as she feels its a waste of money and sees it as pointless as she is incurable. I'm not sure what I'm going to do, I have needs but love her.

Man of Honour
I recently got Banned from a forum for a really stupid reason. I got involved with a couple of people who had a chip on their shoulder with the owner of the forum, and helped them spread their malicious word, for that, I am sorry. I dont expect to be forgiven for my deadliest of sins!

Visage!!!

Associate
I've been with my girlfriend for 5 years now, love her to bits, but sex life is non-existent. It has always been this way, although she tried harder at first, now its a real struggle to do anything, to the point where she gets in a mood from me nagging. Have tried everything, she just has no sex drive, or interest in sex. she has never cheated, nor have I. Tried romantic thing, even went to Relate, but we moved so that put an end to that. She doesn't want to go back as she feels its a waste of money and sees it as pointless as she is incurable. I'm not sure what I'm going to do, I have needs but love her.

Have you tried talking to her about it? I mean REALLY talking. Ask her why she feels like that, there's always a reason even though she may be unwilling to tell you at first. Just don't take "no" for an answer and get to the bottom of it. Sometimes you have to talk about problems to understand what's causing them.

Permabanned
Vanilla said:

massage parlour ?

Associate

Sorry.

Hmm, that's very selfish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom