The OCUK Liverpool Meet 18th February 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'd be up for playing pool, I think 8 I3ALL is probably quite good at pool, but I'm terrrible at it. I'll be comfortable at a non competetive 'just for fun table'.

I'm taking 8 I3ALL to sheffield to see Lee Evans live at the arena in October, so as soon as we have our accomodation sorted for that (hopefully by this time tomorrow) then I can start badgering him about this meet :) The suggested venues are fine with the tig3ALL :)

Bigstan said:
Another fan of bacon double cheese here, although you could hardly tell looking at my trim figure ;)
Surely you live on a diet of chicken and eggs, coupled with the gym 5 times a week, to maintain that fine figure dude ;):D

Haha, you read my old recipe didn't you? I pioneered that about 8 years ago :D

Bacon double XL
Salted fries on the heel of the bun (under the burger meats)
BBQ sauce on the cheese and on the underside of the crown
2x chicken strips between the meat and crown

Mmmmmm :D

Jenjey said:
As in hotel!?
Dude, it's 8 months away!
Hotels in lpool town centre hmm....adelphi :p (how predictable)

Personally I wouldn't choose the Adelphi unless you want to pay about £100 a night.

the first hotel from the list, the Premier Lodge, is only £56 per night but you have to pay for parking, £6)

Depends how much you want to pay huddy :)

Like I said in the first post the premier lodge in the Albert dock is already full has been since begining of May :eek:
With this in mind, I would recommend making some enquiries if you want cheaper hotels :)

Premier Lodges are always pretty nice for the price :) They all look identical no matter where you go :D But at least you know what you're getting.

Anyone who wants a hotel desperately close to Bar Med, then I recommend this one...

Liverpool Marriott Hotel City Centre
1, Queen Square,
Liverpool,
L1 1RH
Tel: 0870 4007268

Not cheap, but literally a 2 minute walk away from Bar Med (maybe not even that).

Gilly said:
Haha, you read my old recipe didn't you? I pioneered that about 8 years ago :D

Bacon double XL
Salted fries on the heel of the bun (under the burger meats)
BBQ sauce on the cheese and on the underside of the crown
2x chicken strips between the meat and crown

Mmmmmm :D
Nah, made it up on my own, but without the BBQ sauce and chicken.

I'm really hungry now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom