The OCUK Liverpool Meet 18th February 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
Aye, it's guest houses that kick out at 10 - hotels are 11 or 12.

If I can get some bowling in before jumping on the train home, then I will, of course. 4-5 hour journey though, depending on the route.

Man of Honour
We'd definitely like to do bowling on the Sunday if people are interested. I know Princess wants to play, and I'm sure Gilly wouldn't say no either, so it'd be best to do it Sunday so they can make it. This part isn't urgent though, we can always book this a month or so in advance.

Don
LynnieLeigh said:
I've just had a look at the premier lodge site full breakfast is £6.95 :)

thanks for looking for us , it's £56 for the room ., continental appears not to be included , it is £4.95

comes out at £70 for the two of us with breakfast , can get Marriott for £97

Marriott is favourite so far I think :)

Associate
OP
Rotty said:
thanks for looking for us , it's £56 for the room ., continental appears not to be included , it is £4.95

comes out at £70 for the two of us with breakfast , can get Marriott for £97

Marriott is favourite so far I think :)

Didn't realise that about the continental. How much do you have to pay for parking at Marriott it says there is a fee?

Man of Honour
Desmo said:
Yep, count the Pigmo in for bowling. Although I don't like the sound of an early start to the day :o :D
We can make it later if the hotels don't kick people out until 12. Every place we've been in lately has had us out by 10, but they've been guest houses, forget there was a difference between them and hotels. Could easily do bowling at 12/1, people could then leave at about 3 or so, if that's not too late for them.

Don
LynnieLeigh said:
Didn't realise that about the continental. How much do you have to pay for parking at Marriott it says there is a fee?

dunno , most city centre hotels are 10-12 quid ( excluding London )

Associate
OP
LynnieLeigh said:
How about we get together somewhere in the city centre that’s quiet? (e.g. a weatherspoons as they don’t play load music, we can have some food and a good natter)

As I mentioned earlier for those coming up on that Friday night is there anything you fancy doing or is just grabbing some drinks and food fine with you lot?

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
I should be fine for bowling then too :) I'm guessing the train will take me about 5hrs to get home. Just depends what I'll be doing on the Monday morning and I won't have a clue about that till I get my timetable after Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom