The OCUK Liverpool Meet 18th February 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
OP
LeperousDust said:
Btw Lynnie very impressed with how quickly updated the front page is.
Great organisation in general, very well done! (I know its been said before someone points it out, but it deserves it again, and i haven't said so yet).

Cheers I am trying to keep on top of it. So I don't miss anybody. Unfortunaltry I have appologies again to DRZ and overtonebliss :)

If I have put anybody else in the wrong list or missed you at all I appologise in advance and can you let me know and I will sort it out asap :)

I haz 4090!
Don
Gilly said:
True. but he's a manc. Gotta explain things slowly ;)

Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

I think I'm going to book in a hotel as well, quite enjoyed the few extras in the bar at the end of the night. It'd probably cost about the same as well.

Associate
Jenjey said:
The venue chosen is fine.
And for the record, matthew street is better than concert square more often than not :p

Fine if your a young girl after an old bloke, been there lots of times, after a while you grind your way down to the best places. Dont get me wrong you will have a laugh there and thats what its all about!

Soldato
Gadge said:
Fine if your a young girl after an old bloke, been there lots of times, after a while you grind your way down to the best places. Dont get me wrong you will have a laugh there and thats what its all about!
You can dance a lot more there than in concert square is my main reason. And yes, I do prefer older guys ;)

Associate
OP
Mmmmm Mat and H have a look at these yum - Cocktails :D
Glasses £3.95
Pitchers £9.95
Orgasm
A mix of Baileys, Kahlúa and Amaretto with cream and topped with chocolate powder.
Sex On The Beach
An exotic mix of Smirnoff Red vodka and Archers peach schnapps with a blend of orange and cranberry juice.
Long Island Iced Tea
Smirnoff Red vodka, Gordon's gin, Bacardi white rum , Jose Cuervo Gold and Triple Sec, built and topped with Sours and Pepsi.
Med Delight
Bacardi white rum and Archers peach schnapps mixed with Sours and topped with cranberry juice.
Cosmopolitan
Smirnoff Red vodka and Cointreau with a blend of cranberry juice and a squeeze of lime.
Woo Woo
Smirnoff Red Vodka and Archers peach schnapps mixed with cranberry juice.

ALL SHOOTERS £2.50
B52 (cliffy you're sorted :D)
Baileys, Grand Marnier and Kahlúa.
Slippery Nipple
Sambuca and Baileys.
Kamikaze
Smirnoff Red vodka, triple sec and lime juice.
Med Mist
Smirnoff Red vodka, grenadine, gomme syrup and lime juice.
Baby Woo Woo
Smirnoff Red Vodka, Archers peach schnapps and cranberry juice.
Brain Haemorrhage
Archers peach schnapps, Baileys and grenadine.

Pitchers - £9.95
Mediterranean Sea Breeze
Smirnoff Red vodka and Bacardi rum together with a blend or cranberry and grapefruit juice.
Cuba Libre
Bacardi white rum with Pepsi built over ice with a fresh squeeze of lime.
Summer Kiss
Malibu and Archers peach schnapps mixed with cranberry and pineapple juice.
All pitchers are served with a 150ml content of alcohol. (Equivalent to 6 x 25ml measures).

DRZ

DRZ

Soldato
Robert said:
Which woman DOESN'T prefer older guys...I don't think I've come across one yet.

You are missing out. Older women rock :D

EDIT: Hmm, I know what I meant to say, but it didnt really come out! What I meant to say is that when you do find one that prefers younger guys, its great :)

Don
Right looks almost certain that I can make it , is the Marriott the best hotel ?

Would like to stay where other folks are but want to stay somewhere close and with a late bar

Soldato
Rotty said:
Right looks almost certain that I can make it , is the Marriott the best hotel ?

Would like to stay where other folks are but want to stay somewhere close and with a late bar
Jenjey hotel is better, but that'll do :p
I agree you should all decide on a hotel so you're all together to have some OcUK nighttime fun :D (in all innocence!)

I haz 4090!
Don
Rotty said:

Cool, I'm up for the late bar so I'll stay wherever you are and we can argue who's got the fastest car. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom