The OcUK Summer BBQ Meet-Details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
:eek: As if the thread was on the 2nd page! Tut!

I'll use this bump to ask about my (friends) missing chair :( I took one with me in a dark green bag about a metre long and thin (folded obviously) and I swear it wasn't taken out of Durz's car! Anyway, it wasn't there when we got home so if anyone knows about its whereabouts give me a shout please! xxx

Soldato
Oh,
My my this here Anakin guy
May be Vader someday later - now he's just a small fry
He left his home and kissed his mommy goodbye
Sayin' "Soon I'm gonna be a Jedi, Soon I'm gonna be a Jedi

Soldato
Otacon said:
But I'm a creeeeeeep, I'm a weirdooooo

Meh... I've tried and tried, but I still can't manage to play that song all the way through using barre chords. God alone knows how I managed it on the first night. Must have been the copious amounts of ale I'd drunk that desensitised the feelings in my arm.

Soldato
Garp said:
Meh... I've tried and tried, but I still can't manage to play that song all the way through using barre chords. God alone knows how I managed it on the first night. Must have been the copious amounts of ale I'd drunk that desensitised the feelings in my arm.
It was absolutely fantastic!

Man of Honour
Creature said:
Oh,
My my this here Anakin guy
May be Vader someday later - now he's just a small fry
He left his home and kissed his mommy goodbye
Sayin' "Soon I'm gonna be a Jedi, Soon I'm gonna be a Jedi
That song and anyone singing it deserves to be taken outside and shot :o
Jenjey said:
Yesterday you asked me something I thought you knew. So I told you with a smile, it's all about you ;)
Then you whispered in my ear and I told you too. Said you'd make my life worthwhile its all about you

Soldato
Gilly said:
Then you whispered in my ear and I told you too. Said you'd make my life worthwhile its all about you

You know what still disturbs me.. apart from the fact that I had that song in my folder.. the rest of you knew all the words to it, better than I did. At least I had the excuse of being able to read them from my folder, you guys.. well.. I never thought you had such poor taste in music :p :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom