The OcUK Summer BBQ Meet-Details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
wish i could attend the Newcastle meet this weekend actually. had such a good time last weekend, was nervous to meet ppl even though i had spoken to some of them a lot. Thanks to the everyone for being so friendly, and especially those who i hung out with the most :) Can't make this wkend but hopefully will be able to get to the Swansea Meet near Xmas :)

Associate
My shoulders started peeling last night...well no thats not completely true - they started to fill up while I was in the bath last night :o

My nose and forehead still look really bad but aren't as sore as they were - started peeling a little but attacked it with aftersun

Mics nose is peeling loads - hehehe

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Lostkat said:
I've had more comments than ever before at how brown I am :eek: (that's off white then)
lol same here :D
I usually look really pale so everyone that's seen me has been in shock at the tan. My nose is still peeling and my ear :o But for the most part I just look tanned which makes a very nice change :D

Also escaped getting bitten by any mosquitos (thought I had got bitten but it seems it's just a bruise) so the spray did work :D

Associate
I only used my insect spray to tourture the ones who managed to get into the tent - forgot to put any on but never ended up bitten :D

Bugs normally find Mic tastier than me and he gets bitten loads but even he escaped bug bite free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom