****The Official 5G Home Broadband Thread**** (Three/EE/Vodafone/etc)

Was just reading about this:

https://www.ispreview.co.uk/index.p...-mobile-plans-with-5g-standalone-support.html

And looking at EE the prices are between £42 - £48 a month on a 2 year contract. Ouch!

This was posted yesterday.

Hey. Does anyone know if this deal from Argos actually includes the SMARTY unlimited plan or are you just buying the SIM? I know it's mentioned in the listing, but the price seems a bit too good to be true.

The would be nice haha - just for the SIM I think. Plan is added later. Looks like in the Q&A it is answered:

Hi Samantha,

After purchasing the SMARTY UNLIMITED 30 Day Pay As You Go SIM Card, you need to activate the SIM and go to SMARTY's website to check out their plan prices i.e. one plan may be £6 per month for 4GB or another plan is £7 for 8GB. (This information is correct at time of writing). Please visit their site for more details.

Thanks for using Q&A,

Answered by Justine

The would be nice haha - just for the SIM I think. Plan is added later. Looks like in the Q&A it is answered:

Hi Samantha,

After purchasing the SMARTY UNLIMITED 30 Day Pay As You Go SIM Card, you need to activate the SIM and go to SMARTY's website to check out their plan prices i.e. one plan may be £6 per month for 4GB or another plan is £7 for 8GB. (This information is correct at time of writing). Please visit their site for more details.

Thanks for using Q&A,

Answered by Justine

Thanks :) That seems like false advertising to me. After fighting with TalkTalk and Virgin Media for months, I don't have the strength to fight with the ASA too.

Back
Top Bottom