*** The Official AirPods {all gens} (and AirPods Pro [and AirPods Pro 2nd generation]) thread ***

I had to remove my AirPods Pro and AirPods Pro 2 from my Apple ID today and re-add them because they stopped automatically connecting to my other devices. I'm not sure what happened, but maybe they just got in a funny state. Anyway, after reconnecting them, they seem fine so far.

Funny state seems to be a common thing with these devices. Mine had a run where the left one drained much faster than the right so I was only listening in one ear half the time. A quick wipe down of the connectors seemed to have cured it though.

Over the last few weeks I've been getting tracking notifications on my iPhone for a set of AirPod Pro's. They're my AirPod Pro's though albeit in their charging case so I don't know why it'd bother telling me that owner could potentially track my location using them. I'm the owner, I think it's OK that I know where I am.

You can snooze the notifications, but it's only temporary.

My other half has the same thing, she's often notified that her AirPod Pro's are travelling with her.

I could understand it if my work iPhone were warning me about my personal AirPod's but no, it's my personal iPhone warning me about devices that it's paired with.

No such problem with my AirPod Maxes though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom