Poll: **** The official Apple Watch Series 5 thread ****

Will you buy the Apple Watch Series 5?

• Total voters
Soldato
Anyone tried one of the 3rd part Apple Watch disc type chargers?

I used to have a combined phone and watch charger off Amazon but it doesn't work with my AW5 and seems others are experiencing similar issues.

Wondering whether one of the cheaper chargers work with the AW5 or whether i just need to buy a genuine one. I like having one at work and one at home.

Soldato
Anyone tried one of the 3rd part Apple Watch disc type chargers?

I used to have a combined phone and watch charger off Amazon but it doesn't work with my AW5 and seems others are experiencing similar issues.

Wondering whether one of the cheaper chargers work with the AW5 or whether i just need to buy a genuine one. I like having one at work and one at home.

I have the belkin phone and watch charger from apple store and love it ok a bit over price but it meet my needs and looks great

Man of Honour
I have the belkin phone and watch charger from apple store and love it ok a bit over price but it meet my needs and looks great
The £140 one? I like the look of it. Any lights on when it's charging? I'm really fussy with the smallest amount of light.

Soldato
The £130 one? I like the look of it. Any lights on when it's charging? I'm really fussy with the smallest amount of light.

Yes that the one absolute love it.. there a VERY small green light and it hardly bright at all. Can hardly see it more of a LED light to say it charging rather than shining a light know what i mean?

Soldato
Yeah, I know it's on Amazon but it's 1-4 weeks from delivery for a quick look. That said I'm not in a rush!

The one on amazon is not the same as the one apple sells.. Apple is Apple exclusive different design I have the one apple sells. so cant comment on the one amazon sell

Soldato
Might be a bit late now, but i was looking at the portable watch powerbank Belkin do and noticed they're were offering 10% off through their webshop. Could be worth a punt.

Also 6.3% from top cash back if you're as cheap as me and hunt for discounts! :p

Soldato
Looks like Belkin webshop sells the same one apple does too but not to be seen anywhere else not even on amazon.. The one Amazon got is old version and doesn't look as nice.. But no idea on the light on that as I dont have that one

Man of Honour
Looks like Belkin webshop sells the same one apple does too but not to be seen anywhere else not even on amazon.. The one Amazon got is old version and doesn't look as nice.. But no idea on the light on that as I dont have that one
I can't seem to find it on the Belkin site.

Back
Top Bottom