• Yes - 40mm non cellular

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • Yes - 44mm non cellular

Votes: 39 34.5%
  • No, I won't be buying it

Votes: 36 31.9%

• Total voters
Soldato
My dads watch died earlier today, was just showing the red lightning bolt on the display so he put it on charge about 6pm, just checked it a few mins ago and its only about 20% charged. That doesn't seem right?

I noticed there was a WatchOS update to do so just started that and will leave it overnight but will be frustrating if we have to get it replaced. Its only about 1mth old from Amazon but be best off going to Apple for a new one I think.

Soldato
No but I'd be gutted if I scratched it and never had an expensive watch before.

I wouldn't worry about it, its a piece of tech on your wrist that you'll bin in a few years for a new one. It's not like its a Rolex/Omega etc. that you might keep for decades (and an order of magnitude more expensive).

Associate
I wouldn't worry about it, its a piece of tech on your wrist that you'll bin in a few years for a new one. It's not like its a Rolex/Omega etc. that you might keep for decades (and an order of magnitude more expensive).
Yeah true. Do they still offer a good trade in if it's a little beat up?

Soldato
Are we expecting a Series 7 at the Autumn event or any time soon?
I’ve got an itch for a series 6 but if a newer model was in the offing perhaps the price will come down at some stage.

Soldato
I'm sticll rocking the series 3 but will deffo be getting the new one if some comes out at the back of the year as the 3 was just a cheap entry into the Apple Watch game to see if I liked it or not.

Soldato
Are we expecting a Series 7 at the Autumn event or any time soon?
I’ve got an itch for a series 6 but if a newer model was in the offing perhaps the price will come down at some stage.
I’m much the same now I’m on a contract that offers Apple Watch cellular. Didn’t enjoy the Garmin I had, and want to buy into the Apple eco system a little further.

I’ve read the series 7 might have made some space savings for a bigger battery possibly, would be good for it to last longer, but unless it goes 2-3 days without a charge you’d still probably be charging it every night anyway. And then tripling the battery won’t happen I expect, but one can dream!

Soldato
Apple have released a new watch every year afaik. I’m holding out for a series 7 in full expectation that’ll I’ll be able to buy one in September this year.

Soldato
As I mentioned, I’m hoping for one just to hopefully lower the price of the 6.
I don’t need all bells and whistles that have been rumoured, heck I don’t even need the ones on offer on the 6. For all I need the SE would probably do the job however I quite like the Navy Blue model and would prefer an AOD but it’s not essential.

Soldato
If they bring a 7 out, how will they adjust the rest of the lineup, you can still buy the 3, then there's the SE and then the 6, will they drop the 3 for the 4/5 and then leave the SE as is and only release an SE every other year?

Soldato
So I just picked up a Series 5 Space Grey 44mm for £221 on the Amazon Warehouse sale. As much as I liked the blue series 6 offering I felt that was a decent deal.

For all I need/want the watch for the 5 fills all my needs. Plus I can always change the band to whatever colour I want.

Back
Top Bottom