• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***The Official ATI Radeon HD 5850 / 5870 Reviews and Discussion Thread***

D13

D13

Associate
Err that's not what Ive read, Ive read Anand and hardocp and both show it spanking the 285@1920x1200 (my res so didnt look at other results), do you mean 295?

well I suppose how you define spanking, looking through reviews on certain games the performance is extremely close. I would have expected the fastest single gpu of a new gen to utterly destroy the previous single gpu king and from what I see that isnt always the case.
I also place min fps above all else which is why I am liking the hardware canucks review, in certain titles the difference in performance between a 285 is literally 5fps.

They are up, under £300, I buy xfx

Done

hats off to ocuk, they could easily get more but have been good to early adopters, bravo

Permabanned
i'm so glad i paid about the same price for a gtx 295 half a year ago and its still the best gpu in the market. no waits etc etc.

Soldato
Guys, whats better XFX warantee or Saphires Warantee and do they both come with DIRT II as i dont see anything about dirt II on the products page cause if the XFX is better ill need to get it changed lol

Caporegime
OP
Guys, whats better XFX warantee or Saphires Warantee and do they both come with DIRT II as i dont see anything about dirt II on the products page cause if the XFX is better ill need to get it changed lol

Sapphire comes with Dirt II for sure as well as Battlestations Pacifc, says on their website. Canny find owt about it on XFX's

Back
Top Bottom