*** The Official Battlefield 2042 thread***

ne0

ne0

Associate
meh, so much hatred towards this game. I'm having an absolute blast and absolutely loving it, it's so fun. I'm a veteran too, but tbh I don't waste time or energy comparing to old games if I'm having fun as that's all that matters when I boot up a game to play.

Caporegime
Oh had some fun tonight playing this abortion, went prone and the game refused to let me do anything, couldn't fire my gun couldn't ads, nothing. Ended up standing up ran behind some clueless enemies, oh ho i think some knife kills, well the game had other ideas, standing behind an enemy for a good 10 seconds hitting the melee key and nothing, so i switch to my main weapon and again the game refused to let me fire it..then the enemy turns around and i get turned into a sieve Just wtf? And yes i had ammo as i had only spawned about 20 seconds earlier.

And why is it when im sprinting the game feels like it's sort of shoving me to one side as if im sliding? I constantly have to correct where im running for some reason.

Soldato
Good news is my system runs this game flawlessly.

Bad news is that the game is terrible, the worst BF yet and that takes some doing.

This is one hot turd of a release.

All 'AAA' games are like that these days. Beta versions at best. I've played Alpha's more playable than 2042. When a game is half price - then it's usually finished for the best experience.

Soldato
All 'AAA' games are like that these days. Beta versions at best. I've played Alpha's more playable than 2042. When a game is half price - then it's usually finished for the best experience.
This is a £10 max game for me but it'll get added to ea play before that happens I think.

Back
Top Bottom