*** The Official Battlefield 2042 thread***

Associate
Zombies shouldn't even be in battlefield
It was 4 players vs. 60 AI that would constantly respawn. It wasn’t Left for Dead or Call of Duty Zombies, it was literally a mode that existed for 24 hours in Portal.

Did none of you play the zombie mod back on BF3? It was basically that!

V F

V F

Soldato
It was 4 players vs. 60 AI that would constantly respawn. It wasn’t Left for Dead or Call of Duty Zombies, it was literally a mode that existed for 24 hours in Portal.

Did none of you play the zombie mod back on BF3? It was basically that!

No. I don't ever remember such a thing.

Lol that zombie mode was hilarious. They completely and utterly messed up creating the easiest stat padding mode you could do. This after holding back Portal with stupid restrictions on XP / unlocks.

The patch has also made PC far more unstable. Hard to imagine these idiots fixing the game at this point.

Do wish they would put the legacy features back: fix the damn squad system. Allow more than 4 people to join the same server. Seriously it’s a bad joke.

Soldato
It saddens me to see this game in such a state, I've tried playing through the issues hoping it'll get better, but the patches if anything appears to have made things even worse, loads of glitches, performance hasn't really improved, clearing out the cache file in my documents is the only way to stop the stuttering if only for a few games.

Just doesn't feel like a Battlefield game, more like a cheap rip off, even the graphics imo are worse than bf1 (visually from an art style at least, I'm sure the tech is better)

I can't see a way back tbh.

Caporegime
I can't see a way back tbh.

I can, kill it off and issue refunds to everyone who bought it. This turd is beyond saving, it would require a massive overhaul and take months at minimum.

Lol that zombie mode was hilarious. They completely and utterly messed up creating the easiest stat padding mode you could do. This after holding back Portal with stupid restrictions on XP / unlocks.

The patch has also made PC far more unstable. Hard to imagine these idiots fixing the game at this point.

Do wish they would put the legacy features back: fix the damn squad system. Allow more than 4 people to join the same server. Seriously it’s a bad joke.

It's like they got a team of barely clued in interns to make this game. It goes from bad to worse.

Caporegime
DICE is a n00b company now. The mighty have fallen.

Not surprising really, all they do is crank out the same franchise over and over. I seen one comment on that glass door site saying it's a great company to work for if you want to keep making the same type of game over and over. Surprised it took this long for more of the devs to leave as making battlefield over and over would likely get tedious.

Same for any franchise really, fifa etc probably has quite a few people coming and going.

Caporegime

weNw3UM.png

Back
Top Bottom