*** The Official Battlefield 2042 thread***

Caporegime
Just had a quick game, still a pos. That vtol thing basically rules the map in a lot of cases and has done since launch. Seen jets trying to chase it down constantly and it always seems to win out in the end, what a fail of a game. I'd put hardline above this turd.

Soldato
Just had a quick game, still a pos. That vtol thing basically rules the map in a lot of cases and has done since launch. Seen jets trying to chase it down constantly and it always seems to win out in the end, what a fail of a game. I'd put hardline above this turd.

Depends on the pilot, you're just up against a good player. I can barely last a minute in the thing.

Soldato
The Condor has been heavily, heavily nerfed compared to days gone by. The 50mm cannon has had splash damage near removed, and the reload time on it is horrific. It's a tough thing to take down if a couple of guys are sat in the back repairing, but if not it doesn't take too many rockets to down.

Associate
Actually dont mind the new map, can get a bit hectic but its still fun, this game has come a long way overall, at least i can play and enjoy it now even though im total poop at it compared to previous battlefields lol

Associate
I don’t get all the flapping on here though, it’s only a game folks.

But it's also an indication of the current state of game development and the game industry. You have developers now selling alpha and beta access to their games - literal unfinished products. This may be fine or "more acceptable" for small indie studios who need a bit more investment/start up capital to get the ball rolling, but not for multi-million pound, so-called "AAA" game studios. Just in recent years, you've had unprecedented shambles of launches with games like Cyberpunk 2077, Fallout 76 and this. If you're happy with companies taking their customers for a ride and releasing garbage, then by all means keep handing over your hard earned money and supporting this kind of behaviour.

Back
Top Bottom