Caporegime
Hoping for one day a true successor to bf 1942

large maps
large warfare
Mod support
That feeling of “wow”
Large maps is a given really, if they want 128 players
Large warfare? Not sure what you mean
Mod Support will likely never come to a Battlefield game. EA are terrified that someone will 'fix' their game or people won't buy cosmetics if they allow others to make things for the game. I honestly can't see Mod support being in any AAA game from one of the big studios again.

Associate
Large maps is a given really, if they want 128 players
Large warfare? Not sure what you mean
Mod Support will likely never come to a Battlefield game. EA are terrified that someone will 'fix' their game or people won't buy cosmetics if they allow others to make things for the game. I honestly can't see Mod support being in any AAA game from one of the big studios again.

Game not really made to allow mod as they want a new BF every few years from EA.
dice sold out.
and we are left with a half baked product each time.
its why I stopped buying ea games.

Soldato
Which way is dice going to go this time?

Good idea but meh - bf1
Reskin of previous game but actually better - BF4
Really Broken - bf5
Suprise! it's actually fun! - bc2
A Classic - bf2
Complete meh - hardline
Not bad - bf3

Bc2 for me because it was straightforward and fun

Man of Honour
think we may see a trailer maybe tomorrow cant wait ! hopefully we get a great battlefield. really want one. fingers crossed.

The one thing you can guarantee is that it will be a great trailer , not necessarily representative of the game at all, but a great trailer

Soldato
Is this (hopefully) going to be a next gen BF2 with a battle royale mode? I really hope so. Warzone is starting to annoy me

I would really love to see another BF2. That game was 2005, so 16 years on im sure EA can come up with something that's better in 16 years...

Caporegime
Is this (hopefully) going to be a next gen BF2 with a battle royale mode? I really hope so. Warzone is starting to annoy me

I would really love to see another BF2. That game was 2005, so 16 years on im sure EA can come up with something that's better in 16 years...

i play bf to play bf the last thing id personally like in bf is battle royal thats what made bf5 ****. they listened to streamers big youtubers and the trend of what was going on and made probably one of the worst bf games in history.

just be battlefield.

Caporegime
i play bf to play bf the last thing id personally like in bf is battle royal thats what made bf5 ****. they listened to streamers big youtubers and the trend of what was going on and made probably one of the worst bf games in history.

just be battlefield.

It MUST be modern or near future. We need gadgets back! It should have at least 3 factions as well. It also needs some balanced maps with the two bases not visible from each other as that's just a stupid idea and doesn't help with balance.

Back
Top Bottom