*** The Official Battlefield 2042 thread***

Man of Honour
Can you screenshot it so I can see what it is like? I don't mind a squad scoreboard

Looks like this, so you can see what scores each squad have currently - kills , assists, revives, etc... and then your own squad is broken down to its individual players - (see Inferno squad in the screenshot)

EDIT : better sized image :D

blie2ryjhsr71.jpg

Soldato
Been watching streams most of the morning, I'm sorry but I just can't see anything new in this game that will draw me in, looks pretty dull.

Looks identical to BF4, or even BF3, both of which I've played to death in the past.

It looks to play pretty much the same as BF4, just run around like mad men. Its a pass from me.

In their day, BF3 and BF4 were brilliant, but I just think video gaming should have moved on by this point, and it just hasn't. This industry needs some serious innovation.

Man of Honour
Been watching streams most of the morning, I'm sorry but I just can't see anything new in this game.

I would agree with that, there isnt really all that much new (aside from Portal mode) and in fact ironically the fact that you can play BF1942, BF3, Bad Company 2 etc but in the 2042 engine seems to be one of the most popular draws to the game. Truth be told I see it less as BF2042 - "The new game" and more as Battlefield Collection - "20 year Anniversary edition" , which will be ok for some people and a no-no for others.

Associate
I havent tried yet, will try later after work but I assume you group up in the "lobby" and then join as a squad
Is the 'Join on friend' option not around in the app (or Origin) maybe? That was the only to join your mates in BF1 for me. The in game thingy was fubar.

Back
Top Bottom