*** The Official Battlefield 2042 thread***

Associate
Looks like they came out with some kind of roadmap announcement today, with the first season update being pushed back until early summer.

To be honest none of it made it the least bit excited to go back to the game. I’ve been playing 5 again and it’s just light years ahead in every respect.

Caporegime
Looks like they came out with some kind of roadmap announcement today, with the first season update being pushed back until early summer.

To be honest none of it made it the least bit excited to go back to the game. I’ve been playing 5 again and it’s just light years ahead in every respect.

I hope they also give people are season pass for free, seeing as this ones so damn delayed

Tbh I'm not even playing it anymore, so not sure why I'm bothered

Caporegime
This is how I felt tonight dealing with a constant array of issues tonight that should've been fixed ages ago

rage-angry.gif

Associate
Guys
I was away to buy this game, in a comeback after 10 years no gaming. (I see you all think its crap, i know, i know :o )...

Im confused what you need to have to play online....

Buy the game, £28 just now. Then do i need access to EA PLay? also, whats with the EA Play Pro...if i sign up to EA Play Pro, i dont need to buy the game?
Also, its available on steam. If i buy through steam, do i still need EA Play?
Or should i just stick to Origin like all my past BF games?

Im just looking for the best/cheapest route.

Last time i played any shooters (BF2, 2142, COD4, BC2 days), you bought the game, and that was it! OMG how things have changed.

Im going to have the same issue with COD now also i see :(

Cheers

Soldato
Guys
I was away to buy this game, in a comeback after 10 years no gaming. (I see you all think its crap, i know, i know :o )...

Im confused what you need to have to play online....

Buy the game, £28 just now. Then do i need access to EA PLay? also, whats with the EA Play Pro...if i sign up to EA Play Pro, i dont need to buy the game?
Also, its available on steam. If i buy through steam, do i still need EA Play?
Or should i just stick to Origin like all my past BF games?

Im just looking for the best/cheapest route.

Last time i played any shooters (BF2, 2142, COD4, BC2 days), you bought the game, and that was it! OMG how things have changed.

Im going to have the same issue with COD now also i see :(

Cheers
I just play on origin as i had a few problems with crashes on EA.

Associate
yeah there's 2 levels of EA play now, the pro gets you unlimited play time and the standard is something like 10 hours so you can at least test something before buying

Back
Top Bottom