*** The Official Battlefield 2042 thread***

kdd

kdd

Soldato
Think it is becoming apparent that this game was at about 50% finished state when it released. We are unpaid alpha testers now! It is still fun though

Associate
Infantry conquest playlist on Portal is a lot of fun right now! Especially the games on the BF3 maps, really highlights how much better those maps are really.

I had a few weeks away from 2042 after I hit S001 because the content was just so sparse, hopefully the update next week sorts a few bugs and we can actually get some additional content and good gameplay changes whenever the first season launches.

Associate
Re installing this now, watched a couple of vids of the game since the patch, only seen one glitch which was a dead body glitching on jackfrags video, seems they have changed more than what they have said in this patch, hopefully things are looking up for this game, some new content would bring the numbers back

Soldato
Somewhat late to the program.

I really don't understand what Dice have done here. BF4 was excellent, especially with being to have a battle map on the second monitor. This monstrosity though; No server browser, scorecard and bots playing on player servers.

*boggle*

Back
Top Bottom