*** The Official Battlefield 5 thread***

Soldato
To be honest, I'd just go with whatever you find comfortable/ what your mousepad will allow for and try to stick with it - constantly changing sens will only mess with your muscle memory :)

That's what I'm finding, nice to try and sample others settings.

Any patch notes yet?

I checked it earlier and atleast you can unlock the gun perks now

Had a look but no luck as yet.

Associate
Small lunchtime screenie patch..

fk4s4g.jpg

Soldato
Anyone seen dramatic fps drop since the patch today for bf v? ive gone from 160 fps down to aroun 70 to 80?

ive checked everywhere for any signs of reytracing in both the game and nvidia control panel but nothing un-usual since i only have a 1080ti.

Associate
So far so good, not had any ctd yet and I’m about 8 hours into the trial. Does seem some unfair one on one fire fights. Random single headshots from automatic guns from the other side of the map.

Caporegime
Anyone seen dramatic fps drop since the patch today for bf v? ive gone from 160 fps down to aroun 70 to 80?

ive checked everywhere for any signs of reytracing in both the game and nvidia control panel but nothing un-usual since i only have a 1080ti.

Joy....

So going to be another bf 1 then IF this is the case for others....

Runs superbly alpha/beta and release day but then performance gets worse after every patch because of DICE's lazy band aid methods to "fix" issues :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom