*** The Official Battlefield 5 thread***

Associate
Does anyone else get blotches on their scopes, even after you die and respawn. The only way I seem to be able to clear it is if I respawn at the spawn instead of a point or squad member.

I find it frustrating when you get revived and its doing the animations as you get up, you cant shoot or move to cover if a enemy shoots you again.

I dont think the ammo crate is worth it for the support class, players have to interact with them to re arm and nobody bothers so you dont get points. Better off just throwing the pouches.

Also did anyone get their road to battlefield v skins from playing BF 1 & BF 4.

It says in those games I completed all the tasks and unlocked them but I dont seem to have them in bf V.
Just finished my 10 hour trial, cant make my mind up if I want it yet.

Don
What I wanted was BF1, but with new skins and maps.

This feels more like a very polished CSGO. Only played one multiplayer game so far. Liking it, but it doesn't feel like BF1 at all.

Associate
I think you underestimate how much of a leap real time ray tracing will actually take. I don't think they've been shy about this either, the Tomb Raider demo they showed off was about the same 60fps at 1080p.

I fully understand the leap, i love new tec i admire the designers and developers to push the games for us to have this kind of bling, i have been playing games a long time i know where we have come from, i kind of feel we was pushed into the the direction of 4k they way they was ranting about it on the stage, personally for me i have played this for the last year and had great results.

1080p is so last year man LOL

Anyway i absolutely cant wait to get this game on the 20th from kinguin, i have nearly used my free hours i can see me sinking a load of hours into this once the moaners and none team players have bugger off its going to be a blast, i love the extra detail in the maps so many places to search to dig them little camping buggers out LOL

Hooohaa

Soldato
You all playing early access ? When is official standard peasant realese day?

Digital Deluxe = Today
Standard = 20th

But really, the game IS early access with bugs and development still in progress, new content to follow. It's comparable to an early access steam game.
That's just the way it is now, we pay before a game is completed.

Soldato
I fully understand the leap, i love new tec i admire the designers and developers to push the games for us to have this kind of bling, i have been playing games a long time i know where we have come from, i kind of feel we was pushed into the the direction of 4k they way they was ranting about it on the stage, personally for me i have played this for the last year and had great results.

1080p is so last year man LOL

Anyway i absolutely cant wait to get this game on the 20th from kinguin, i have nearly used my free hours i can see me sinking a load of hours into this once the moaners and none team players have bugger off its going to be a blast, i love the extra detail in the maps so many places to search to dig them little camping buggers out LOL

Hooohaa

Sorry if my reply sounded condescending - there's a lot of people that are assuming it's just like adding a new mode of AA or something, but it's quite a bit bigger than that so I'd imagine it will take a generation or two to 'bed in'.

I'm with you on the 4k front though, at the moment I'd rather push more pixels and wait for real time RT to mature. DLSS however, might be quite interesting...

Soldato
If they just got it to work in the shaders somehow even if that meant a revamp of the shaders then it wouldn’t mean there was a chunk of real estate on the die that was either useless or holding back the rest of the chip. Same goes for DLSS.

Associate
Anyone got any idea what kind of FPS I should be getting with a 1080 and I7 4790k @ 4.4ghz with everything set to ultra at 1440p ? I got really good frames in BF1 but im getting constant dips into the 50s and 40s with BF5

Caporegime
Starting to enjoy this game now. Once you unlock the good weapons that is. 1907 is a beast in the assault class. My negative is that my trial finished when I was 1k points away from a doodlebug :(. One thing that is also great is snipers can now have offensive weapons instead of your bog standard bolt action camp fest.

The game needs way more content though. Not enough maps for starters and the snow ones are rubbish.

Soldato
Starting to enjoy this game now. Once you unlock the good weapons that is. 1907 is a beast in the assault class. My negative is that my trial finished when I was 1k points away from a doodlebug :(. One thing that is also great is snipers can now have offensive weapons instead of your bog standard bolt action camp fest.

The game needs way more content though. Not enough maps for starters and the snow ones are rubbish.

See I levelled up the G43 and quite like that. Good at medium range. So I quite like the snow maps for that reason

Soldato
So far have been enjoying it a lot. Feels a lot more of a challenge than bf1 did. With more skill, tactics and teamwork required.

With bf1 you could literally run around with a machine gun and not even have to aim it just spraying at people. Or just use one of those low weight lmg’s on every map.

Did get stuck in a small half exploded room with a squad member with countless enemies running past. Not one of us dare move but we went for it. Bouncing Betty at the door and went from nothing to pure chaos in a few seconds. Was really great fun and very immersive.

Same got stuck in the church tower, can’t remember the name of the map. Someone blew up the ladders. Then countless fire of grenades and rocket launchers come through the windows blowing off half of the tower. Stuck in one corner then got a panzerfaust to the face :D

It feels more difficult than bf1, in a good way though.

Definitely needs more maps and guns for sure.

Caporegime
See I levelled up the G43 and quite like that. Good at medium range. So I quite like the snow maps for that reason

Me too but automatic weapons are far too accurate at range now. Semi auto's are almost redundant. Makes for a good long range sniper weapon but that defeats the whole purpose of the assault class.

You can also still run around with LMG's and spray from the hip nothing has changed there.

Back
Top Bottom