*** The Official Battlefield 5 thread***

Soldato
Joy....

So going to be another bf 1 then IF this is the case for others....

Runs superbly alpha/beta and release day but then performance gets worse after every patch because of DICE's lazy band aid methods to "fix" issues :rolleyes:

In the settings i set the new pre setting of low latency which turns everything to low lol, and i get about 120 fps ish so even that i cant max my screen out.

Running -
8700k ocd to 4.7ghz
32gb ram
1080ti ocd
ssd
etc

Associate
Think I'm pretty much done with this now. It's turned into a recon/camp fest due to the immunity from spotting and the relentless plane bombing runs are just boring after a bit. Game just locks after each match too, sits on loading screen indefinitely and have to re start. Shame, actually enjoyed the beta but I just can't say this game is what it should be. Fun.

Soldato
Think I'm pretty much done with this now. It's turned into a recon/camp fest due to the immunity from spotting and the relentless plane bombing runs are just boring after a bit. Game just locks after each match too, sits on loading screen indefinitely and have to re start. Shame, actually enjoyed the beta but I just can't say this game is what it should be. Fun.

Every battlefield game is like this on day one. It sucks but gets better. BF3 was one of the greatest games ever in my opinion

Associate
A 2080Ti can barely manage 60fps at 1080p - I can't see it fairing too well at 4k :D

Ooooo no lol thought the drivers would fix this :)

That is appalling figures just read the review and figures for ray tracing, so glad i held off was really looking forward to it and buying a new card Nvidia can **** right off, staying with 980ti shes a beauty at 4 k with a bit of tweaking.

Last edited:
Soldato
Ooooo no lol thought the drivers would fix this :)

That is appalling figures just read the review and figures for ray tracing, so glad i held off was really looking forward to it and buying a new card Nvidia can **** right off, staying with 980ti shes a beauty at 4 k with a bit of tweaking.

I think you underestimate how much of a leap real time ray tracing will actually take. I don't think they've been shy about this either, the Tomb Raider demo they showed off was about the same 60fps at 1080p.

Associate
Before todays patch could you revive as any class? (i heard you could in the beta right?) news to me, ive played it a few days and never seen any revive command, mind you I am a rambo wannabe glory hunter the type reddit bf5 players seems to despise.

Was revive active before? haven't played todays patch yet only checked to see if weapon perk tree work now which it does now

Caporegime
Before todays patch could you revive as any class? (i heard you could in the beta right?) news to me, ive played it a few days and never seen any revive command, mind you I am a rambo wannabe glory hunter the type reddit bf5 players seems to despise.

Was revive active before? haven't played todays patch yet only checked to see if weapon perk tree work now which it does now

You can only revive members of your squad if you're not a medic.

Caporegime
I must be blind, can imagine ive been cursed a fair few times then

Tell me about it, i was looking in the medic class for the syringe thinking like BF1 it was an unlock. Just works the same as a squad revive, run over and hit e. Left a lot of people laying seeing as i thought i had to unlock it. :o

Back
Top Bottom