*** The Official Battlefield 5 thread***

Associate
Update seems to have broken many things for me. Not had any problems previously, now I get occasional stutters, quit to desktop and get disconnected from server messages.

On a plus not, according to HotUKDeals if you go through origin app on pc it’s half price!

Caporegime
Panzerstorm is a pretty large map, on the few games i've played the server almost seems like there's a handful of people playing even when its full. Think they need to up the vehicle count by close to double what it is currently.

Soldato
Bahaahahahhahahahahaha, what an absolute joke. Why do people bother with this tosh? I played it for a few hours (Origin premium access) and was beyond done with it. 0 progression, buggy mess, low content...

The words 'I told you so' have never been more true. Just wait until they release the store to buy credits!

Caporegime
There are some problems with how people play the game as they're used to the way things work in previous bf games.

If you're a support guy most of the time bringing a crate with you is pointless as people rarely use it, you're far better off equipping the pouches and slinging them around like crack at a crack house. Same thing applies for the medic crate, people rarely use it and it seems preferable for you to throw around medic pouches. The annoying thing it's like they don't want to go to the trouble of walking to a crate and pressing a button to use it, as it never worked that way in previous BF games, it simply had a radius around it which would automatically give out ammo\health.

I mentioned this back in the alpha as well and sure enough it's going the way i thought with very few people utilising them as the mechanic has changed from what it was previously.

Soldato
There are some problems with how people play the game as they're used to the way things work in previous bf games.

If you're a support guy most of the time bringing a crate with you is pointless as people rarely use it, you're far better off equipping the pouches and slinging them around like crack at a crack house. Same thing applies for the medic crate, people rarely use it and it seems preferable for you to throw around medic pouches. The annoying thing it's like they don't want to go to the trouble of walking to a crate and pressing a button to use it, as it never worked that way in previous BF games, it simply had a radius around it which would automatically give out ammo\health.

I mentioned this back in the alpha as well and sure enough it's going the way i thought with very few people utilising them as the mechanic has changed from what it was previously.

Yes, agreed! I don't bother with the crates with either my medic or support class.

Associate
Bahaahahahhahahahahaha, what an absolute joke. Why do people bother with this tosh? I played it for a few hours (Origin premium access) and was beyond done with it. 0 progression, buggy mess, low content...

The words 'I told you so' have never been more true. Just wait until they release the store to buy credits!
Nahh, different folks etc. I'm really enjoying it now, the lack of future content may actually encourage me to play more classes and even get in a plane for a change! Not had many bugs, just a few usual glitches but certainly nothing rage inducing.

Soldato
I notice that Hazardo isn’t really hanging out in here much. Too busy playing the game or not feeling it?

Struggling to feel it at the moment. The usual battlefield hitreg inconsistencies, and the frustrating balancing which allows the other team to go from having only one flag to all the flags in seconds once we start to pull any sort of lead. I'll go on a bit of a kill streak, then get overwhelmed by too many enemies as our team has zerged off to the next flag as fast as possible, then spend the next 5 mins dying on spawn wherever or whoever I spawn on. I'm still playing at the moment, but unless I have some sort of epiphany I can't see myself lasting this one out. The game is just frustrating rather than fun at the moment. The four man squads is killing it for me too, especially if one or two of the squad jump into tanks or planes.

Yes, agreed! I don't bother with the crates with either my medic or support class.

Crates are much better, for support, it's just the low IQ of the other team members that makes them less useful. The small pouches do not resupply explosives, the crate does. If you want your engineers to demolish everything in their path, use the crate. For the medic, the pouch is a no brainer.

Back
Top Bottom