*** The Official Battlefield 5 thread***

Caporegime
Still no sign of the Archer or Stug ingame.......apparently they were meant to appear today. And as above, performance dips. Standard dice patching procedure.

Caporegime
Are DICE taking the **** with the footstep sound changes, I mean wtf I find it hard to believe anyone actually tested this out. Everyone sounds like people have lead boots on, it's nigh on impossible to actually work out where the sound is coming from, it sounds like they're right on top of you when in reality they're 50m away.

The Stuka sound is lol'worthy as well, why so loud when they're just coasting overhead?

Actually liking the SMG changes though, they feel more viable at a bit more distance.

Soldato
Have they made the historical tides of war unlocks available yet? I only completed the first one.
I refuse to faff about to unlock weapons, it distracts from the game. I heard they’d make them avaialable in the future anyway.

Associate
It's going to be ****. Anything that's tied to Tides of War is, this time it's Medic based. There is way too much gameplay based on assignments in this game, it totally screws PTFO.

Soldato
There is way too much gameplay based on assignments in this game, it totally screws PTFO.

Yep, my thoughts entirely. I don't do the assignments at all, but did the first ToW for the weapon and missed the last two lol.

What an absolute **** show of a game, live and learn i suppose.

Battlefield is dead.

Soldato
I like being able to hear footsteps again, like that the visibility has improved, and had some great games of squad conquest last night. The footsteps might be a bit OTT, but given they were completely broken before I'm not sure if it's just back to the bf1 levels or too far. Squad conquest does seem a little one sided if there's a single squad on one side not pulling their weight and reviving or providing cover for their team/squad. It's too early to really make a judgment yet though.

Caporegime
Associate
Haven't seen a single ban since this game went live... How the hell do you report people anyway? It makes no sense via the instructions on EA site.

If it's still the same you have to search for them like you would add a friend then you can report them from there with a description of why youreported them.

Back
Top Bottom