*** The Official Battlefield 5 thread***

Caporegime
I see planes are again on a rampage after dice yet again messed with the AA. Tank combat is still a yawnfest, for some reason a lot of the time you take one hit and it disables your track regardless of where you get hit. Still barely any splash damage on the main shells vs infantry so you have to score a direct hit or hit the ground within a ball hair of an enemy that's got 1% health. Tank driver MG still has laughable bullet velocity (supposedly half of what the infantry mg34 is) so leading targets combined with the dip on the shots can get incredibly irritating. And a lot of the issues in the game such as medic packs vanishing through the ground still haven't been fixed.

They announce 2 new tank destroyers for this update yet somehow they still have not materialised (expecting them to drop on the day of the patch is madness it would seem). Rush mode is another "in the works" farce that just tells us all about the state this game was released in.

Tempted to go back to bf1 for some decent tank battles but the biplane with the tank hunter kit makes that a waste of time.

Soldato
I see planes are again on a rampage after dice yet again messed with the AA. Tank combat is still a yawnfest, for some reason a lot of the time you take one hit and it disables your track regardless of where you get hit. Still barely any splash damage on the main shells vs infantry so you have to score a direct hit or hit the ground within a ball hair of an enemy that's got 1% health. Tank driver MG still has laughable bullet velocity (supposedly half of what the infantry mg34 is) so leading targets combined with the dip on the shots can get incredibly irritating. And a lot of the issues in the game such as medic packs vanishing through the ground still haven't been fixed.

They announce 2 new tank destroyers for this update yet somehow they still have not materialised (expecting them to drop on the day of the patch is madness it would seem). Rush mode is another "in the works" farce that just tells us all about the state this game was released in.

Tempted to go back to bf1 for some decent tank battles but the biplane with the tank hunter kit makes that a waste of time.

The best thing about bfv is that it isnt bf1

Caporegime
The best thing about bfv is that it isnt bf1

And yet BF1 has a far more chaotic war time look and feel to it than bfv. With every update and announcement of "new" features all we are seeing is the rest of the game being gaffer taped onto what they released in november. Wouldn't be so bad if it had some good maps but they're all pretty average at best, and a few in particular are server killers a lot of the time when they roll around.

Soldato
Have they fixed all bugs in this game yet?

Seems like they made more bugs, my daily assignments aren't tracking now

Played 2 rounds of Frontlines and nothing, I really hate the way they try to force people into playing ****** gamemodes just to get rewards, the latest TOW was horrible having to play the god awful squad mode

Soldato
Have they fixed all bugs in this game yet?

Nope, the last patch solves a few, introduced others and many still remain.

I'm about at my limit with this game now. I've just had 2 wonderful examples of the catch up mechanic ******* over a winning team. We had pulled out about a 60 ticket lead in both games on squad conquest (us on 90 the enemy on 30) we suddenly lost all of the flags within 30 seconds and were all camped into base and lost. It happened in two different games but seemed to activate at the same point (60 ticket difference near the end or the round) with the same effect. We were also 1 man down for most of the game when we were in the lead. The slot was never filled until we fell behind right at the end, the enemy lost several players during but the empty slot was always filled within 30 seconds or so.

It is doing a lot more than just effecting flag cap speeds. I've seen to many games where you pull around about a 100 ticket lead only to lose all your back cap flags within 30 seconds or so. It seems to happen far to constantly for it to be happen by random chance at this point.

Associate
Seems like they made more bugs, my daily assignments aren't tracking now

Played 2 rounds of Frontlines and nothing, I really hate the way they try to force people into playing ****** gamemodes just to get rewards, the latest TOW was horrible having to play the god awful squad mode
I've just stopped bothering to do them, as have others (Rossi on here I think). Waste of time mostly anyway as the rewards are just pony.

Caporegime
Frontlines not tracking for me either. Couple with the fact my company coin is still bugged thats only 200 company coin for me today. Utter farce. Can only use 6 weapons as I put all my company coin in tanks and planes. There needs to be laws placed with digital media. If any other company released a real product in the state of this game would have trading standards onto them!

Soldato
here needs to be laws placed with digital media. If any other company released a real product in the state of this game would have trading standards onto them!

No we don't need laws. We just need to stop buying and start boycotting until these large publisher get the message that games should be release in working, bug free, state with a reasonable amount of content. Not the current husks that have large amount of content promised at launch withheld so they can see it to you later.

Soldato

I'm about at my limit with this game now. I've just had 2 wonderful examples of the catch up mechanic ******* over a winning team. We had pulled out about a 60 ticket lead in both games on squad conquest (us on 90 the enemy on 30) we suddenly lost all of the flags within 30 seconds and were all camped into base and lost. It happened in two different games but seemed to activate at the same point (60 ticket difference near the end or the round) with the same effect. We were also 1 man down for most of the game when we were in the lead. The slot was never filled until we fell behind right at the end, the enemy lost several players during but the empty slot was always filled within 30 seconds or so.

It is doing a lot more than just effecting flag cap speeds. I've seen to many games where you pull around about a 100 ticket lead only to lose all your back cap flags within 30 seconds or so. It seems to happen far to constantly for it to be happen by random chance at this point.
Thats a shame. i was waiting for a few months for all the bugs to be ironed out before buying the game

Associate
Im enjoying it as well, I play most days but don't stay on for long, that's not the games fault though, its just the way I am with gaming these days lol

Will add you

Will see you in game then, rank 50 and maxed rank on all classes except planes which im quite bad at, usually only go recon to get the gold versions of weapons, other classes preferred as like to run the objectives, id say i am average player at best

Caporegime

Hence why I and many others are no longer playing the game now.

With division 2, anthem, far cry 6, metro 2 around the corner, I doubt I'll be bothering with bf 5 again any time soon........

As per usual, a potentially great game ruined by retarded game design decisions :o

Last edited:
Associate
Will see you in game then, rank 50 and maxed rank on all classes except planes which im quite bad at, usually only go recon to get the gold versions of weapons, other classes preferred as like to run the objectives, id say i am average player at best
Would class myself as well below average player lol but still enjoy the game, only class I use is support, love trying to run around Rambo style with the lewis gun :)

Soldato
BattlecodV without doubt is the worst BF of the entire series for me.

It’s just not fun to play and doesn’t feel like a BF game for me. It’s soulless. So glad I bought it on the cheap. No wonder the game will be dead soon.

BF1 was more fun to play than this garbage (never thought I’d be saying that!)

I’ll stick to BF4.

Back
Top Bottom