*** The Official Bloodborne Thread ***

Soldato
I bought this a few months ago and couldn't get into it that much. I was stuck on Father Gascoigne for ages, I beat him last week and am currently in Old Yharnam.

I've spent ages grinding for some reason, I've taken care of Djura and have gotten to the Blood Starved Beast. He's whooped me a few times so I'm just taking my time and levelling up strength, vitality and endurance. I think I'm on level 50 odd now.
I also need to get some molatovs and stuff like that as well to fully prepare myself for BSB

Great game if a little infuriating!

Soldato
I summoned Alfred to help me with BSB and we beat him fairly easily.

Today I've spent ALL day just helping out other players with BSB and grinding.
I've decided I want to grind for echoes so that I can buy lots of ammo, antidotes and blood vials.

Then I'll get even more to reach the soft caps.
I've been summoned to people who are on NG+ (or higher!) I'd earn around 4000 echoes every time I beat a basic enemy and this is half the usual amount.

Soldato
Last night I rang the bell and went to help someone on the Old Yharnam and it was wicked.
He was definitely on a NG+ (or higher) every kill was scoring me lots of blood echoes.

We played together through the entire level together, killed Djura, the other Hunter, set fire to the chandelier, killed all the werewolves and then beat BSB.

I gained around 100,000 blood echoes from the 20 minutes, was a lot of fun.

Soldato
I'm near the end of the game now.
I've completed Nightmare Frontier and have the Nightmare Mensis ahead of me now.

I'm going to spend time in the Chalice Dungeons to get some strong ass gems so that I can be OP

Soldato
Me too! :D

Depends how much play I get out of to ascertain whether £16 is stingy.

With the imminent release of FO4, it might be a tough one to call.

Soldato
£16 quid on a chunk of Bloodborne is a no brainer for me, the amount of hours I have had from the Souls series and Bloodborne makes it seriously cheap entertainment :)

Soldato
OP
why the price increase?

Yea seems odd, this is psn mind.

I "bloody" loved bloodborne.. Aye?

But i dunno, not to buzzed for the dlc atm! Plat.d the main game. And my main char is at the start of like ng+++ so first i would have to come back to the game after time off and reach the dlc area, have tried making new chars in the past but its not as replayable as dark souls was so sort of stop at a certain point.

May wait until its out to decide, the dlcs they do are always good

Associate
Bloodborne

Can't wait for the DLC - I'm currently at the Forbidden Village in NG+

I blasted through NG in a week after release and then had a massive break due to Destiny DLC and Witcher 3 but have enjoyed NG+ more due to the greater challenge.

The only disappointment's I have with Bloodborne are the weapons - the first weapon I used the axe extended to 2 handed mode is still easily the best in the game and the level colors (its all a bit dour after the colour of Souls games)

Back
Top Bottom