*** The Official Boxing Thread ***Do Not Discuss Illegal Streams

Don
Might not have been clear but I was referring to Wilder fighting AJ as I responding to the previous post:)

I agree with you with Ortiz looks bang average and Wilder should win easily.
Ah yea. I just read the first part of the post you were replying to and assumed you meant he'd struggle vs Ortiz. I've got to be up early tomorrow so I'll record the fight but I wouldn't be against Wilder clearing him out inside 3 rounds.

Don
that was a filler to sell the inevitable Khan Brook fight tbh.
I initially thought that as soon as Khan signed with Hearn that we'd see a Brook fight within the year but I'm not so sure any more. That fight's surely only going to happen at welterweight so if it was imminent then why has Brook moved up to super welterweight?

Soldato
Meh

Now the waiting game begins. To stay up or not?

I'm staying up. Though I did just finish an Indian and a food coma could be seeking in so I may set an alarm. The undercard doesn't look to have anything worth catching, Charles Martin is on there. I thought one of the Charlo brothers were fighting on there but perhaps I imagined that.

Thinking about it the last few fights I've stayed up for have annoyed me in some respect. Loma/NoMas vs Rigo and the Canelo vs GGG fights both made me shout at my TV.

Caporegime
Last edited:
Caporegime
I'd guess 3:45 start if this goes the distance.

Edit: Dirrell quits at the end of the 8th.

Edit: This production is a complete mess. Keeps cutting between pre-recorded videos and talking ringside.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom