*** The Official Boxing Thread ***Do Not Discuss Illegal Streams

Soldato
Usyk vs chisora in may

should be a good fight this no doubt usyk is the much better fighter but chisora is durable and i dont see usyk having the power at heavyweight to keep him down

Permabanned
Didn't expect them to bring up Tyson Fury's drug cheating again. He already served a ban for taking illegal steroids round 2015, but that was largely swept under the rug - I wonder if this will be, too.

Don
This come barely a week after he phoned an airline to tell them his friend, who was about to board a flight along with Josh Taylor and his trainer, had coronavirus which resulted in all 3 getting kicked off the flight. The guy's an idiot and it'll be karma if, as it now looks, his chance of fighting Canelo is gone.

Permabanned
How are his wife and kids holding up?
Lol never tire of that.

On a side note has anyone seen the clip of Eubank Jr training with Roy Jones Jr? I know he’s way past his best but damn at 51 he still looks good.

As highly as I rate Mayweather I’d have to say he’s the boxer I’ve seen in my lifetime.

Deleted member 209350

D

Deleted member 209350

Lol never tire of that.

On a side note has anyone seen the clip of Eubank Jr training with Roy Jones Jr? I know he’s way past his best but damn at 51 he still looks good.

As highly as I rate Mayweather I’d have to say he’s the boxer I’ve seen in my lifetime.

RJJ is levels ahead of that cherry picker

Back
Top Bottom