*** The Official Boxing Thread ***Do Not Discuss Illegal Streams

Soldato
Yeah but it’s a lose, lose for Joshua. He’ll get paid but he’ll gain little else.

He’s now expected to beat him in a round or we’ll hear the choir sing his demise. One round is of no benefit to him. If he’s goes a few rounds we’ll hear it’s further evidence that he’s done. It’s utterly pointless.

I don't see it that way but I can see how to some it means he is done. AJ needs rounds and hopefully Robert can give him that. I'm not putting too much stock in the fact Wilder wiped his sparring partner out in one round.

People expecting him to fight Hrgovic are retarded. It was always a stay busy fight and Helanius, on paper, is a stay busy fight.

Permabanned
I don't see it that way but I can see how to some it means he is done. AJ needs rounds and hopefully Robert can give him that. I'm not putting too much stock in the fact Wilder wiped his sparring partner out in one round.

People expecting him to fight Hrgovic are retarded. It was always a stay busy fight and Helanius, on paper, is a stay busy fight.
Yeah I get you think differently but Joe Public the casual fan won’t. I read the comments from various sources and it’s nuts the amount of stick people give him, and other fighters but he receives the brunt of it.

Soldato
Yeah I get you think differently but Joe Public the casual fan won’t. I read the comments from various sources and it’s nuts the amount of stick people give him, and other fighters but he receives the brunt of it.

He's held to a bonkers standard of expectation. He's not a champion, he has no obligations to fight anyone of a certain standard even more so now it's not a PPV.

Permabanned
He's held to a bonkers standard of expectation. He's not a champion, he has no obligations to fight anyone of a certain standard even more so now it's not a PPV.
Yeah it’s a shame but is what it is. If I was him I’d stick two fingers up and do what he wants to do. If people got a problem then choose the left or the right. That’s my mentality.

Soldato
Del Boy really should be calling it a day. So many other fighters must be deserving of a payday and 2nd top billing vs this plodding nonsense. Pretty dull fight following on from a pretty dull fight between McKean and Hergovic. So glad this wasn't ppv

Back
Top Bottom