**** The Official Chinese Phones Thread ****

Coming to the dark side, we'll trying the dark side. Just ordered th Xiaomi Redmi Note 2.
As I damaged my Lumias aerial somehow when changing the charging port. Works fine until reception gets low, then says it has reception but doesn't work.
So will give android a try for a few months, then decide between 950xl, Sony z5 premium or something else.

Will need lots if help customising the UI. To something that isn't totally gash, can't stand the out of box experience. Don't really want to customise but will have to. Makes life easier with MS putting all their apps on all platforms.
Sony z5 and amazon prime download app, have made me at least consider android.

Where did you order from?

But just one thing - they don't arrive with MIUI 7. I think I'll be installing that today and getting rid of the ROM that is installed on it. They also include a UK adapter, which is quite nice, although I just use my PC to charge it.

Might want to order a case too. Mine isn't here yet as I ordered from ebay, but hopefully it's here soon enough to protect it.

Sounds like they avoid the tax by delivering it to France and then sending it from France to the UK, thus avoiding import tax...

Meh, I'm not complaining how they do it :p at least I don't have to pay extra. Even if there is an issue, they will cover you.

Back
Top Bottom