**** The Official Chinese Phones Thread ****

Some reviews up on Youtube state that the Honor 7 is a decent phone which it is.

A bargain if you want a well built phone with a decent camera for just over £200.

I see that there's a thread started over at XDA now where some users have been experiencing the same issues as me. Fingers crossed there'll be a few ROMS available soon and that the problems can be ironed out because this is a really good phone.

Wow. I really would not pay £265 for an elephone, let alone £190!

Seriously read up on reviews about the company and the phones. I wouldn't waste your money.

There's better options.

Some reviews up on Youtube state that the Honor 7 is a decent phone which it is.

A bargain if you want a well built phone with a decent camera for just over £200.

I see that there's a thread started over at XDA now where some users have been experiencing the same issues as me. Fingers crossed there'll be a few ROMS available soon and that the problems can be ironed out because this is a really good phone.

Was about to order the Honor 7 myself after losing my Honor 6. Seems your issues are more related to it being a chinese model rather than european?

ah haha, sorry I didn't mean it like that!

I have to say I am torn between the Honor 7 or waiting and saving a little more for the hopefully awesome new nexus. I really did like my Honor 6 and it did everything I did, damn getting drunk and losing it at VFestival!

OOOo come on spill the beans :D

I don't have any to hand :p I'd personally save the £190 and put it towards the new nexus 5.

When buying Chinese I wouldn't stray from the four biggies. Xiaomi, Meizu, Huawei and LeTV. But that's just my personal view :D

Edit. I meant ZTE. :p not LeTV. Although the letv phones are high quality.

Last edited:
I don't have any to hand :p I'd personally save the £190 and put it towards the new nexus 5.

When buying Chinese I wouldn't stray from the four biggies. Xiaomi, Meizu, Huawei and LeTV. But that's just my personal view :D

Edit. I meant ZTE. :p not LeTV. Although the letv phones are high quality.

Xiaomi are great. Loads of updates and good support from their forum.
Just got rid of my S5 because I was bored with it.

So time for a change. Never had a 2K screen so I'm looking forward to getting it by X-Mas I hope. And £190 is just a good night out :)

So time for a change. Never had a 2K screen so I'm looking forward to getting it by X-Mas I hope. And £190 is just a good night out :)

Aye. Xiaomi are really good for support of the phone after release.

2k is a tad over kill, and I'm using an s6 heh :P it'd be nice to hear your thoughts on the vowney when you get it though!

@Big.Kid07 No worries Man.

I had the Honor 6 as well and the Honor 7 is better in all areas - even music playback via headphones.

Although if you place timely software updates high on your priorities I'd skip the phone and wait and see what the new Nexus brings to the table.

Although for £210 odd you can't go wrong with the Honor 7.
Sounds like you had quite a blast at V...hope it was worth it!! Lol ;)

@Big.Kid07 No worries Man.

I had the Honor 6 as well and the Honor 7 is better in all areas - even music playback via headphones.

Although if you place timely software updates high on your priorities I'd skip the phone and wait and see what the new Nexus brings to the table.

Although for £210 odd you can't go wrong with the Honor 7.
Sounds like you had quite a blast at V...hope it was worth it!! Lol ;)
I am not too fussed about software updates, before my Honor I had a Nexus 4 and I did love the stock android and the phone in general. I will wait I think for the new Nexus and see the price before I decide!

Ah haha, it was a great weekend! not quite sure if it was worth the nearly £600 its cost me!

Back
Top Bottom